The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need auto post software for social media pic campaign

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
I have a years worth of visual content I want to set to auto post on fb, pinterest, tumblr, instagram and twitter. Two images posted per day for the next year. I will manually post some things as well.

I hope this will build followers on each acct then I will eventually insert offers once a week for my ecom store.

I am looking for an online service that will allow me to simply load all the pics and tags and it will auto post to all accounts. I also need measurement of my reach and traffic.

Can you make any recommendations?

Thanks,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
You can't auto post to Instagram, not sure about the others. I know it's very bad to use Hootsuite for Facebook as it kills your reach. Also chances are with no engagement, no interactions or anything yout accounts won't get far.
One option that I've heard being used would be hiring a VA (through eLance or Oodesk) to post that stuff on schedule for you. Pay 'em like$10/month.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
One option that I've heard being used would be hiring a VA (through eLance or Oodesk) to post that stuff on schedule for you. Pay 'em like$10/month.

I've tried that, they're unreliable, often mess things up and don't really understand what they're suppose to do. Plus you can get interactions with fans if you hire a VA. You're better off doing it yourself if you can't dish out money for a pro.

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
Iwokeup: Yes, I was thinking about getting a VA to do it. This would be the last option but if I can get a VA to do two post on each account everyday for a year for only $10 a month, thats great because hootsuite starts at $15 per month and Im sure there are auto post limits. The other thing hootsuite offers is the measurement, which will save me a lot of time if I was to set up these tracking systems for each social media account.

Hootsuite list instagram as a option but not sure if they will auto post for it. I scheduled a call with one of there reps so i can update my findings for anyone interested.

I plan on interacting with followers. I just want a base of evergreen content posted daily on auto pilot. I will do manual post, comments, etc on my phone though out the day.

How does hootsuite kill reach for facebook?

Thanks,

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Iwokeup: Yes, I was thinking about getting a VA to do it. This would be the last option but if I can get a VA to do two post on each account everyday for a year for only $10 a month, thats great because hootsuite starts at $15 per month and Im sure there are auto post limits. The other thing hootsuite offers is the measurement, which will save me a lot of time if I was to set up these tracking systems for each social media account.

Hootsuite list instagram as a option but not sure if they will auto post for it. I scheduled a call with one of there reps so i can update my findings for anyone interested.

I plan on interacting with followers. I just want a base of evergreen content posted daily on auto pilot. I will do manual post, comments, etc on my phone though out the day.

How does hootsuite kill reach for facebook?

Thanks,

For some reason Facebook just doesn't like it, I've noticed my posts with Hootsuite perform a lot worse then posts that where done manually.

justbreathe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 20, 2014
AZ | CA
We use latergram.me for Instagram, which I can then share with Tumblr, Facebook & Twitter.
Requires a little work from your side of just swiping the app on your phone to take you directly to the post option.
Good luck!

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
I am looking into these. I heard back from hootsuite:

In short, they can schedule up to 350 post but not with pics. They also said that instagram does not allow scheduled posting.

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
Contacted bufferapp & meetedgar.com

Both services only post to twitter & Facebook. Both can do auto post of images so one of these May work for those two social accounts. So now I'm off to compare the two services.

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
Looks interesting. If I can schedule pics. This would be great but a little pricey. I am going to investigate.

Thanks,

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.