Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More
  2. On Saturday September 20th the forum is scheduled to be down for 1, perhaps 2 hours while the software is upgraded. During this time, the forum appearance may be altered with some functions, such as Rep Speed, non-functional. Just an FYI and my apologies for the inconvenience.

Need Advice On New Startup?

Discussion in 'Process / Progress / Execution Threads' started by M.N, Aug 22, 2013.

1. M.N

M.N PARKED

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $9
    Hey all!

Ive been lurking and learning a lot on the fastlane forum for awhile now, almost 2 years. Also before I signed up I always used to browse around. Have been technically busy for awhile , and now I finally have the chance to work on myself and do what I like!

So here is whats going on,

I finally decided to make progression and work with a friend of mine in China. I have a certain type of tea (that is the most information I can give you about the product) and I want to sell this tea to retailers and wholesalers just to make a little profit and learn to start out my first online business. I have future plans for some things I want to accomplish, but for now I am going to make this as my main goal.

I would like to learn where to start. There is so many questions and I do not where to start haha.

So I started working on the website, but how do I register it for a Online Business? I have the company name? I just want to register it.

Also would like to know, is it legal for me to just package the product with my company name and send it out to the Retailers/Wholesalers and they can package it into whatever they would like? Considering I am just selling them mass quantity of the product.

All information is greatly appreciated, would like to know everyone's insight on what to do and where to start. Any information you need to know feel free to ask me.

Thank You and Thank You again for everyone's knowledge they have shared in this forum.
  2. Mrs. BRKb

Mrs. BRKb 150 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $3,873
  3. M.N

M.N PARKED

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $9
    I am currently located in Canada and the product will be shipped not from Canada but from china, so I was wondering do I have to register as a business ? I don't know how it works. Thanks for the response!
  4. Vigilante

Vigilante Warp 6 Staff Member FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $21,950
    You need to buy some books on starting a business.

http://www.amazon.com/Start-Your-Business-Fifth-Edition/dp/1599183870

The level of knowledge you are seeking is not easily answered from a post.

The best strategy for you is to research how to do what you want to do, and then come here with specific questions if you get stuck on things.

Do a TON OF HOMEWORK on your own on how to get rolling, and then come back here with your strategy and people can help you with specific obstacles you face.

Right now, the specific obstacle you face is lack of fundamental knowledge, and you can best solve that by research, reading, and more research.
  5. Vigilante

Vigilante Warp 6 Staff Member FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $21,950
    I am currently reading a book called Outliers. In the book, it suggests that 10,000 hours is what it takes to be proficient to an expert level at something.

I am not suggesting you need 10,000 hours of investment (yet) but you need to school yourself on business fundamentals.

You might also want to look for a mentor in your area --- someone that has built a business before that could help you learn how to start.

Also, you could also consider some generic business classes at a local college/university.

Learn. Learn. Learn.
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo