The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My name is Ryan, James Ryan

James Ryan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 29, 2015
Switzerland
Hello!

Let me introduce my self as I am sure you're all very eager to get to know me, uhm, yeah.
My name is James Ryan, I live in Switzerland and I'm 19 years old.
I've been working as a freelance graphic designer since I was 16 and recently productized my services as full-fledged cover design for self published authors, this was last year actually and I have already hired designers to work on that service instead of myself which has allowed me to focus on my true passion. Entrepreneurship!

I could probably talk about my self all day but let's skip to the important stuff, why am I here? Well actually, how did I get here. I love reading, I read whenever I am and I recently happened to come accross The Millionaire Fastlance and obviously caught my attention which led me to join this forum.

I am also launching my new service next month which is super stressful and exciting so I'm quite glad to be able to talk with fellow entrepreneurs about the needles and lego on the road ahead.

I look forward to join and start conversations with some of you and potentially ALL of you :wideyed:

-James

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Bond, James Bond.

Welcome to the forum man.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Yah......... that's a great introduction and a great "ainm". Failte.

KCorbinWA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Feb 19, 2015
Seattle, Wa
Hello James,

I know graphic design is not your true passion but did you ever go to school for it?

Can you give us a little insight as to what kind of new service you are currently working on? Glad to see more younger people on the forums!

Cheers

James Ryan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 29, 2015
Switzerland
I know graphic design is not your true passion but did you ever go to school for it?

Can you give us a little insight as to what kind of new service you are currently working on? Glad to see more younger people on the forums!

Hey! I started playing around with graphic design while I was in high school, at the beginning it was only for fun, making illustrations and occasionally stuff for friends and school. While I got better at it I discovered I could sell what I do on freelancing websites so I signed up on a few. I didn't believe I would have any customers but actually I started getting a lot of attention and over the course of two years I was making more money than all the members of my family combined! On one hand I had a lot of money and on the other no time at all to spend them. I was working literally all day for customers and studying for school.

As I worked more and more and learned a lot about this profession I got more and more uninterested by it. The job was fine of course and very profitable I just didn't want to be the one doing all thw work. I was always an entrepreneur at heart so I did what every true entrepreneur would do, I outsourced! I left the freelance websites, started my own website, found a few talented designers from developing countries and build a business out of it. I already had a huge list of trusting clients from my freelancing days so the business was very fast profitable and it still is.

I have since moved on from that and for the past months I've been developing my new startup called CrocoSite. As a teenager I was very interested in online businesses because I was attracted in the idea of starting something that can become very big with so limited resources but there was a frustrating point. Building and maintaining a decent looking website can be hard for a non-techy person with a small budget. With CrocoSite I'm trying to make owning a website to be as simple as possible. The concept is this: you signup with us and give us your website details, from that moment we manage everything about your website which includes SSD hosting, daily backups, 24/7 support, fixes, seo, speed optimisation etc etc.

A big advantage of CrocoSite is the support service. Any time you want to modify something on your website you send us a text or an email and within a few hours it's done. An experienced webmaster takes your request and does the nessesary action so you'll never have to worry about adding new content, modifying the appearance or fixing something broken.

We're currently in pre-launch mode and are planning to open this month. We are collecting pre-launch signups on our website for anyone that is interested :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AG356

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
599%
Apr 19, 2015
Hey! I started playing around with graphic design while I was in high school, at the beginning it was only for fun, making illustrations and occasionally stuff for friends and school. While I got better at it I discovered I could sell what I do on freelancing websites so I signed up on a few. I didn't believe I would have any customers but actually I started getting a lot of attention and over the course of two years I was making more money than all the members of my family combined! On one hand I had a lot of money and on the other no time at all to spend them. I was working literally all day for customers and studying for school.

As I worked more and more and learned a lot about this profession I got more and more uninterested by it. The job was fine of course and very profitable I just didn't want to be the one doing all thw work. I was always an entrepreneur at heart so I did what every true entrepreneur would do, I outsourced! I left the freelance websites, started my own website, found a few talented designers from developing countries and build a business out of it. I already had a huge list of trusting clients from my freelancing days so the business was very fast profitable and it still is.

I have since moved on from that and for the past months I've been developing my new startup called CrocoSite. As a teenager I was very interested in online businesses because I was attracted in the idea of starting something that can become very big with so limited resources but there was a frustrating point. Building and maintaining a decent looking website can be hard for a non-techy person with a small budget. With CrocoSite I'm trying to make owning a website to be as simple as possible. The concept is this: you signup with us and give us your website details, from that moment we manage everything about your website which includes SSD hosting, daily backups, 24/7 support, fixes, seo, speed optimisation etc etc.

A big advantage of CrocoSite is the support service. Any time you want to modify something on your website you send us a text or an email and within a few hours it's done. An experienced webmaster takes your request and does the nessesary action so you'll never have to worry about adding new content, modifying the appearance or fixing something broken.

We're currently in pre-launch mode and are planning to open this month. We are collecting pre-launch signups on our website for anyone that is interested :)

Well done James!
I'm 19 myself and I'm not even close to your level of "entrepreneurship" - Time to step my game up!
Good luck and keep it up James, you're going to make it big!

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Welcome to the forums!

Sounds good and hope your doing well, but unfortunately I dont get the usp. Why someone would pay $800+ a year to sign up to your CrocoSite idea, could you explain it a little further please.
Sorry I dont mean to be ignorant just im not grasping the concept nor value.

James Ryan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 29, 2015
Switzerland
Sounds good and hope your doing well, but unfortunately I dont get the usp. Why someone would pay $800+ a year to sign up to your CrocoSite idea, could you explain it a little further please.

Hello, I'll explain the concept of CrocoSite a little better.
Let's say you want to have a website. Option A you would go about creating one is this:
- You get a host, shared if you're one a budget which will give you average resources and speed
- You get a premade WordPress theme, if you're familiar with PHP you can customize it (time) if not you go with the default options.
- You add your content, plugins etc.
- If you come across errors or problems you will have to fix them yourself which will take time, or hire someone else to fix them which will cost you.
- If you're serious about your website you will want to invest in backups, security precautions, seo, mobile optimisation, good looking design with no errors for your visitors.

There's also option B which would be to hire people to do all these things for you but of course this will cost you a lot of money. $40/hour for a good designer of developer is the standard.

Now this is how CrocoSite can help you. Let's say, again, that you want to have a website. Here's the Crocoway:
- You send us a message, explain what you want.
- We do the work, including the original design, programming, SSD hosting etc. all without extra cost than your standard monthly subscription.
- If you're satisfied you let us know of any modifications, additions and any other comments. All changes are usually implemented within a few hours.
- If you come across an error all you have to do is send us a message, we fix it fast and move one. No need to investigate it yourself, hire someone else or spend time.
- We also handle all the other important stuff like: daily secure offsite backups, daily security checks, seo, mobile, speed optimisation and more.
- You also receive regular emails from us suggesting improvements on your website which you can approve or not.

As you can see the diferrence between going at it alone or using CrocoSite is significant. CrocoSite can do the work for you while you get the time to focus on your business. In my opinion the biggest feature is the support. We have an amazing team of webmasters that are guaranteed to help with any issue within a few hours. If you already have a website you know you can email your hosting provider to ask them why your homepage displays a 404 error but I doubt you would ask them with the same confidence to add a slideshow on your 'About us' page with your team members rotating every 5 seconds. With CrocoSite you can do that.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...