The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first 30 day progress thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Livily

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 12, 2015
Burbank California
Hello Everybody first thread on here. I love the progress thread, I've read so far. it really helps, seeing everybody progress on their journey to success. I decide that documenting my progress. And sharing my experience will be a great way to end the cycle of thinking and waiting which very rarely works in building success and should prompt me to take daily action.

So this thread will focus on the month of September. 30days to build a business or service that earns me a revenue of 5k or more. I'm curious to see How close I get to that mark, in the 30 day time frame. And will document each step as best as I can. as I am starting from zero net. thank you for reading I hope this progress thread will be of value. looking forward to future posts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.