The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moving On....

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Hey All,

It seems that over the years much of the real estate interest has waned on this forum. I was hoping that it would revitalize with the fact that general real estate investing is becoming increasingly popular again. But it has not.

I have decided to move over to Bigger Pockets where the discussions are much more relevant to my interests.

I have enjoyed hanging out with this community and appreciate everyone here. This is a special place and I wish you all continued success!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
If I send you cookies, will you stay around? :)

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Hey All,

It seems that over the years much of the real estate interest has waned on this forum. I was hoping that it would revitalize with the fact that general real estate investing is becoming increasingly popular again. But it has not.

I have decided to move over to Bigger Pockets where the discussions are much more relevant to my interests.

I have enjoyed hanging out with this community and appreciate everyone here. This is a special place and I wish you all continued success!

Hey @SteveO - I hope you change your mind because your posts are 1 of the main reasons I stay here. I am actually purchasing my first foreclosure and rental property right now. Couldn't have done it without your threads. At any rate - Thank You very much for the time you gave us!

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I am actually purchasing my first foreclosure and rental property right now. Couldn't have done it without your threads.
Congrats and good luck with it. You can get advice from a lot of places. Stay here for the community.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Sometimes when you move on, new doors, new opportunities, and new adventures begin. That's what I love about moving on. Don't miss your next appointment. It may be that millionaire moment. We become stagnate when we stay in one place for to long. I wish you lots of golden opportunities.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Good luck man. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I learned a lot from you, about things more important than business.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hey All,

Seven years. Almost 1,800 posts. You're welcome back any time. Your content will be here for people to learn from for years.

Check back in with us from time to time as you have fans here that would love to hear how you are doing.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Wow...
Yeah please come back in from time to time, @SteveO. You will be missed around here I think more than you know.

G

Guest3722A

You were probably one of the few real people on this forum @SteveO . Your posts could always be trusted. Can't say I blame you as this place is getting run over by arrogance and 2nd rate hackers. Fwiw, everything you wrote was respected highly. Rock on.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Can't say I blame you as this place is getting run over by arrogance and 2nd rate hackers.
I really appreciate the input. This community is great. I have made many friends here over the years and will continue to see and communicate with many of them in the future. I'm just going where there is a closer fit for my interests.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Wuz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Nov 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your contribution. :)

Your posts help us not only in business but in life as well.

MattCour

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Aug 17, 2012
NY
It's def a shame to see you go, for some reason real estate is discussed very rarely nowadays around here.
Hey All,

The BP podcast, Blog and Forum are def a good place for you! I read the BP blog almost daily, hope to see you around there! It would be awesome to hear an apartment investing podcast from you one day...

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Hey All,

@SteveO,
I'm sorry to see you go, as well. Please check your conversation mailbox!:)

Lathan

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 24, 2013
I missed this. I was wondering where SteveO was.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.