The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motivational videos( UPDATE!)

Anything related to matters of the mind

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014
I made some motivation with those guys cos i love them and i cant find some good videos with them...
Enjoy

Niki Lauda:

Kevin Hart:

Feel free to subscribe thx.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014
BUMP!!

You wanna be a singer? rapper? famous artist? Why not .. find in yourself motivation to do it
NEW VIDEO

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014
New video is out.. just a short clip :)

New long motivational video coming out next week!

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014

My first bodybuilding motivation ... i hope you will like it ;)

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Not bad at all! I especially like that you don't just have him working out, but you also have other parts of his daily routine. Most videos are kinda boring, but that breaks it up and helps keep the interest up.

Selfy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 7, 2014
I'm trying to help you. The rest were meh. IMO, if you want to make this happen, making motivational videos -- the last one is where it's at. BODYBUILDING.

I personally consume that like a motherfkcer, and during my workout i'd scour youtube for my fix, cycling through 10 videos during my workout. And i've seen it proliferate through the years to know there's money in that specifically.

The speeches are getting old now, the same old tunes. I'd make something more for athletes, then cross it back with entrepreneurship.

Here's one of my faves. Good work brah.

edit:

Also you missed with the music for the bodybuilding. People NEED to get pumped. Awesome clips but the background killed it, IMO.

So you should look for a soundtrack that is mental and uplifting in a RAGE inducing way, but also aesthetically pleasing (BB folks are aesthetic oriented). Techno-Dubstep is the sweet spot between the polarity of heavy rock and rap (and also what they play in muscle-mania competition). Then throw in some words by Kai Greene.

Last edited:

Selfy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 7, 2014
Here is a good one with 1.6mil views less than 6months, when it came out i'd already bookmarked it. This is what the brah's like to cycle through. It captures the essence. PM for some feedback. I'm the guy who watches this shit. lol

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014
Not bad at all! I especially like that you don't just have him working out, but you also have other parts of his daily routine. Most videos are kinda boring, but that breaks it up and helps keep the interest up.
Thank you alot. Well my videos are diffrent then 90% of videos, like this motivation i like more "soft" motivation videos than hardcore one .I always want some story in my videos also :)

Here is a good one with 1.6mil views less than 6months, when it came out i'd already bookmarked it. This is what the brah's like to cycle through. It captures the essence. PM for some feedback. I'm the guy who watches this shit. lol

Thank you for advice ;)) next video will be better i promise. As i say this is my first "bodybuilding motivation" video ever. My previous videos....well it was something else "life motivation" and stuff like that

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
In my honest opinion if you need motivational videos to push yourself to your goal then you don't want your goal enough ;)

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014
first of all no one says you need motivational videos to push yourself to your goal ...they are just videos .. its on you what you take from them , someone good mood , someone just smile,someone will feel better about his life situation,to someone it might help start doing something :)

and by the way i reach my goal already ...im doing this just for fun and for other people thats all

Selfy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 7, 2014
In my honest opinion if you need motivational videos to push yourself to your goal then you don't want your goal enough ;)

I don't know man. I think it has the same effect as coffee. I mean after working out for the 365th time, you're gonna be needing something than just the desire to grow big muscles. That's where magazines, forums, and all the other stuff comes in. Or put a poster of a hot chick or the body that you want for yourself or a Lamborghini -- you gotta find the extra push.

For business, I guess it's the same. I look at business the same way I look at bodybuilding (which is my hobby).

"One more hour doing this shit then I can rest."
"One more task to do then I'll be able to call it a day"
"I'm not progressing, there's got to be something wrong with what i'm doing. What could it be? Gotta consult the brah forums"
"I gotta rest because if I don't my performance will be the suck"
"Gotta eat right, get them nerves to fire correctly, gotta sleep right."
"Well duh, if I don't take action nothings gon happen. It's about the process, not just that one time in the gym."

etc etc. The path of an athlete has a lot in common with an entrepreneur. But IMO I think athlete's path is much harder that of the entreprenuer, as they are limited to an extent by genetics.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
^ True, now I see your point.

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014

something like that?

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014
Mens physique Martin Mester IFBB pro motivation ...this dude is beast!

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014

This provided some relief on an otherwise frustrating day.

XOthermic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
May 12, 2011
California
Motivation and drive kept me going as I slept outside of 24 hour fitness, worked at starbucks and ate canned food.

I found this video along with many others to be helpful.

jerichoDMZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Apr 13, 2014
If you are injured, never lose faith! Workout/bodybuilding motivation (AdamRaw)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.