The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire Gurbaksh Chahal Arrested For Hitting GF 117 Times in 30 min

Netprofit

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Feb 11, 2011
Sweden
Found this terrible news about Gurbaksh Chahal, which is maybe one of the wealthiest and youngest entrepreneurs out there. He sold his first company for $40 million at 18, and his second company for $300 million before he was 25.

Let this be a lesson that no matter how successful someone might be. Someone you maybe even look up to as a role model or inspiration - that bad people is everywhere regardless of how wealthy, famous, poor, good looking, nice etc someone seem and may be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

FrankSmith

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 13, 2011
Wow, wonder who the girl is and what his version of events are. Always 2 side of the story.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
His version doesn't matter. It's on video.

Simple.

Don't.

Hit.

Girls.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Sounds like the whore deserved it.

#notsorry

She cheated.

ps. I'm not advocating hitting a woman for cheating, but she doesn't have an ounce of my sympathy.

I don't care if she was banging half of Las Vegas. That doesn't mean she deserved to be beaten.

:wtf:

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Found this terrible news about Gurbaksh Chahal, which is maybe one of the wealthiest and youngest entrepreneurs out there. He sold his first company for $40 million at 18, and his second company for $300 million before he was 25.

Let this be a lesson that no matter how successful someone might be. Someone you maybe even look up to as a role model or inspiration - that bad people is everywhere regardless of how wealthy, famous, poor, good looking, nice etc someone seem and may be.

Read more here: Gurbaksh Chahal: Watch Oprah Rave About 'Single' Ad Exec Before Domestic Abuse Charges - Business Insider

Gurbaksh Chahal is my hero!!! I bet the Story is twisted.

Every young entreprenuer MUST by his story the dream it's the best!!!!!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Gurbaksh Chahal is my hero!!! I bet the Story is twisted.

Every young entreprenuer MUST by his story the dream it's the best!!!!!

Lets wait and see if he abuses women first.

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Lets wait and see if he abuses women first.

She dropped the charges!!

I have an idea of what happened, My mom cheated on my dad and my dad divorced her and she destroyed our family, and I know how some women could be in that situation, even violent. Until he is proven guilty I consider him innocent, he's a hero, is one of the greatest entrepreneurs who ever lived

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
She dropped the charges!!

Happens frequently in abuse cases. If indeed they have the video that they claim to have, that's all that matters. If they don't... he'll go free. However, there is a reason the judge set bail at $1m and revoked his ability to flee the country. Should be interesting to follow this case down the road.

If he's innocent, he got screwed. If he's guilty, you will be able to buy his book in a few months on eBay for .50 cents.

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
The woman would make millions off this and she's voluntarily dropping the case.

Come on. Gurbaksh is the man and I am extremely scepticle of this trumped up, BS case. Anyone who says he's guilty is just wrong. Guilty of what? There are no charges against him since she dropped the case, this will go no where and rightfully so.

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Happens frequently in abuse cases. If indeed they have the video that they claim to have, that's all that matters. If they don't... he'll go free. However, there is a reason the judge set bail at $1m and revoked his ability to flee the country. Should be interesting to follow this case down the road.

If he's innocent, he got screwed. If he's guilty, you will be able to buy his book in a few months on eBay for .50 cents.

He did get screwed! He is innocent! Just because its typical in D.A. Cases doesn't mean anything here!!

She has every incentive to sue the hell out of him and she's dropping it. What does that tell you? She knows in her heart the rumors are false, untrue.

Someone in the sfpd is simply trying to assassinate his character!!!

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Nobody should believe this stuff! G has been an incredible influence on my life and its my moral obligation to support the truth here. Everyone should buy his book!

It will make you a better entreprenuer. He started from the lowest of the low and by pure force of will became basically the best entreprenuer ever for someone under 20.

He is extremely non violent! The guy has done more to end violence than anyone I know!

He is innocent and I bet anyone money he is innocent!!

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
I don't care if she was banging half of Las Vegas. That doesn't mean she deserved to be beaten.

:wtf:

You're totally right, because it's 100% moral and acceptable for a woman to cheat. :smxG:

She deserved worse.

For some reason emotional violence is never looked at as bad as physical violence. I've had a prescription for oxycodone for 3 years that I've never taken. I walk around all day everyday in physical pain. It isn't physical pain that keeps me up at night, or pisses me the F*ck off, it's emotional pain. This whole idea that heartless people who harm others can walk around and should be respected is beyond me. I'd take physical pain over emotional any given day.

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
You're totally right, because it's 100% moral and acceptable for a woman to cheat. :smxG:

She deserved worse.

What, exactly, do you think she deserved?

Cheating isn't punishable by assault for men or women in this country.

There are counties where infidelity is punishable by assault, but none of them are places I would personally want to live in.

D

DeletedUser394

Some of the most disgusting, pathetic and downright misogynistic comments I have ever read on this forum.

If I ever have a daughter, God help the scumbag that hits her, because a few hours later a small army of thugs would be breaking down his door and murdering him.

I have ZERO tolerance for domestic violence, and that's BOTH with men AND women, whomever is the aggressor.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
She deserved worse.

Are you kidding me?

I find this statement completely repulsive. What's worse than being beaten? death? Com'on man. Get it together. I understand you've been hurt in the past but this type of statement is not acceptable.

Thriftypreneur

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 8, 2013
If every person who cheated was severely beaten, 99% of North America would be too injured to work.

You all seem to think cheating is some kind of rarity or something. In western society, cheating is a rampant, fantastical practice that is romanticized to both men and women in media, books, tv, and everywhere else.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly do not condone cheating, especially after having it done to me more than once, but I don't think it justifies beating someone.

davedev

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
Jun 3, 2013
Florida
It's just a sad situation. I don't know what else to make of it. Refrain from physical violence, and be faithful in your relationships. It's really that simple to me. IF a relationship is not working, break it off. Don't go behind anyone's back, and if it happens to you, man it's a drag to have your trust betrayed, but you gotta keep it together, end it and try to pick up the pieces peacefully.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Are you kidding me?
A lot of support for the instigator of this argument, a cheater, so no I'm not kidding.

I find this statement completely repulsive. What's worse than being beaten? death? Com'on man. Get it together. I understand you've been hurt in the past but this type of statement is not acceptable.
I get that the majority of people view physical pain as worse than emotional pain, but I already explained how I don't. You could saw off my arm while I'm awake and it would do less damage than the emotional torture of cheating.

So what's worse than being beaten? Being tormented by your own thoughts for an eternity.

RichKid said:
Some of the most disgusting, pathetic and downright misogynistic comments I have ever read on this forum.

If I ever have a daughter, God help the scumbag that hits her, because a few hours later a small army of thugs would be breaking down his door and murdering him.

I have ZERO tolerance for domestic violence, and that's BOTH with men AND women, whomever is the aggressor.
I know, right? Look at all these people defending a cheating whore. :groove: (Yes I know your statement was directed at me)

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm not defending a cheating whore. I'm attacking your idiotic and indefinsible position that any woman who cheats deserves worse than a beating.

So what's worse than being beaten? Being tormented by your own thoughts for an eternity.

So now you want to explain yourself.

D

DeletedUser394

Honestly, the situation with G and this woman is completely irrelevant to my comment.

Physical violence is never acceptable (unless Sharia Law is your thing ). As far as I'm concerned, unless someone pulls a gun on you and tries to take your life, you are a pussy and a low life coward to assault another human being. (and when I say 'you', I don't mean you specifically of course).

Be a man, pick up your skirt, and get a divorce. He can call her all the names he feels like until his heart is content, but he is a piece of trash if he layed a hand on her. (I don't know if he did, I don't care if he did, his life and its outcome is none of my concern).

I've been cheated on once. Did it hurt? Yes. Did I get over it? Of course. Rise above the actions and improprieties of others without stooping so low as to act like an enraged neanderthal.

Era

Light Warrior
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Oct 20, 2012
Hard to believe that's the same person who was on Secret Millionaire and cried on national television.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
I'm not defending a cheating whore. I'm attacking your idiotic and indefinsible position that any woman who cheats deserves worse than a beating.

Indefensible? It's an opinion. Your opinion is that a beating is worse. My opinion is that cheating is worse. You read the article and saw one crime, I read it and saw another. There's nothing to defend.

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
A lot of support for the instigator of this argument, a cheater, so no I'm not kidding.

I get that the majority of people view physical pain as worse than emotional pain, but I already explained how I don't. You could saw off my arm while I'm awake and it would do less damage than the emotional torture of cheating.

I know, right? Look at all these people defending a cheating whore. :groove: (Yes I know your statement was directed at me)

I haven't seen anyone defend cheating. This conversation has become more general and doesn't seem to be about the specific situation in the OP.

You seem to think that there is a clear distinction between physical and mental pain, but in the case of violence, that just isn't accurate for most people. People who are physically assaulted go through significant physical AND emotional pain.

I would much rather my husband cheated on me than caused me physical harm. I have control over my thoughts and emotions to a large degree. I am completely responsible for my happiness today, and I will still be responsible for my happiness if my husband cheats. If he hits me and causes damage to my body I can't control that.

What I find most disturbing about your posts isn't your vitriol towards cheaters, it is that you specified WOMEN who cheat your posts. What does gender have to do with it? Isn't cheating equally bad regardless of the gender of the cheater?

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
What I find most disturbing about your posts isn't your vitriol towards cheaters, it is that you specified WOMEN who cheat your posts. What does gender have to do with it?
Gender has everything to do with it, considering I just made an entire thread about the insane number of women cheaters I see. In this case, the dispute was over her cheating on him. Gender also comes into the next question...

Isn't cheating equally bad regardless of the gender of the cheater?
Of course it is! The guy who got his dick removed by his angry wife over him cheating? Ya, he deserved it. How many guys in here wanna say that that guy didn't have it coming to him? You hurt others and they'll hurt you back.

D

DeletedUser394

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Oh well, back to making money. Coincidentally enough, I received a letter from a Battered Women's Shelter asking for a donation yesterday. I'm going to fill it out and make a decent sized donation.

This is ludicrous.

Capital

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Apr 16, 2013
He hit a woman. End of story. Sure, he's successful, but 117 times in a half hour!?! :eusa_naughty:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.