The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MendeGames Actual Intro

MendeGames

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 26, 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
Hey games, I'm Mende Games and this is my actual intro.

Honestly, just by looking at how easily people were infuriated by a single post in my Business Planning thread I knew that my intro post would get a huge amount of attention and it would be funny to watch. Yes I know that's probably not following the rules but hey, I'm a new member and was looking for a laugh. I'll post an actual intro now.

I was just going to quit this forum because of the reaction to my initial post but after my troll intro earlier I actually received a lot of encouragement both in the thread and via PM, so I figured I would give the forum a second try since I am an aspiring entrepreneur and this forum has a lot to offer.

About me: I began designing websites at age 15, learning some SEO and social media marketing along the way but never doing anything too serious. I created a number of semi-successful niche websites, but none that I was truly passionate about. Eventually some people I knew heard about my website design and I began a small website design business for small businesses, authors, etc., as well as continuing to make some niche websites and dabbling in some different online marketing techniques. Eventually I headed off to college where I am now studying as a marketing major. Being in college I haven't had as many clients, although I do have one that I am currently doing social media marketing for. That's pretty much where I am now, if you have any questions or would like to continue to flame me, go ahead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
hmm...you're interesting kid. Curiosity killed the cat! Don't experiment to much. lol

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, I admire the willingness to stick around.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
You've earned some of my respect now. I'm sure there's people here willing to put everything else aside.
Welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Welcome, man.
Sounds to me you picked up some good skills. What do you plan on doing next?

MendeGames

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 26, 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
Welcome, man.
Sounds to me you picked up some good skills. What do you plan on doing next?
Short term: I have been brainstorming some ideas but still not sure exactly what I plan to do. I may continue with the website I had introduced befor but definitely need to make some changes to how I am doing it if I do.
Long term: I would like to be running a full time business before I get out of college.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...