The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making money for love

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I'm going to fall into all I understand about biz.

But not to SAY what is right but to do it.

I'm not going to act out of anxiety, or fear.
I'm going to do it for that little bit of love we have inside.

I need to DOUBLE my budget.

But its clear to me now...
Love is how I want to live.

images

HOW YOU MAKE THE MONEY MATTERS THE MOST OF ALL!!!

No one is poor who knows love
And no one is rich who doesn't find it within themselves to give

Love does all that is possible
Find love in order to stop playing it too safe

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I'm having a brain aneurysm trying to decipher your post

Alright,

1) I want to double my budget (thats the goal I'll be trying to achieve, it is going to be abstract and difficult because the obvious solutions won't free up my time, but if I do it, I'll help those I care about in ASTOUNDING ways, flying us places, moving around the globe to anywhere... I'm going to lift my girl into the clouds by freeing her to travel with me everywhere we feel)
2) I have very meager income right now (perhaps on purpose, to keep things clear) but a lot of business confidence and street smarts, I am going to expand from this place with an attitude of love, not "more cash" or "I'm anxious!". Not confessing, hallmark love, or compassion, but the love that makes you just do things for people, be strong, understand them and live full to the brim. I don't want loveless cash, I want to connect my actions with money and awesomeness, by expanding from this place with the goal of money being an expression of how much I care.
3) Am telling fear to f#ck off forever, because lovin is my currency

I have a vision of myself, staring out over some waves with my girl.
This love coming out of me.

I am using that love to drive me because I don't want icky stressful weirdness in me anymore.
I just want to LIVE
Be bold

And allow myself to cast myself into opportunities, and through that way of living, never deviate from that personal strength.

I don't want to "not care" like we tend to, just because we think it makes us look like we have less to lose.
I want to expand, because the more you care, the better.

I guess I need a little time to get my head around it myself, but, not making money rejects how big you can be. I wanna be bigger, relative to how much I care.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
I just had a midterm today so I didn't understand a single sentence.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I'm having a brain aneurysm trying to decipher your post
If you compare it to a woman..

Do you want the woman because you love her?
Or do you want her because you need her to make you feel good about yourself?

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Is there a way I can block threads from blocked users from showing up on the feed? @MJ DeMarco

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
The poster is simply writing a poetic/creative expression.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I thought Lights was back with an update. Seems like she changed her username so she might still be among us.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Whether lights is here or not. Just turn on the lights anyway! It's brighter that way.

Well yes, Rogue is a writer! Poetic complex mind! As of love, Love is the only reason we survive. Both babies and old people die without love. Sure you can live without love, it's dark and dreary and depressing. Alone. Loneliness. Sure you can survive alone, but eventually if no one ever showed love, embraced you with touch or communication, you would die. It's a human need. They've done experiments on this, just like if you don't have enough sleep and someone interrupts your sleep enough times, you can be very violent. That's my two cents worth, but probably useless in this forum. lol

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Ok, so was sitting down to go through options

Flipping
- Seems too fast, which I assume is counterbalanced with annoying stuff (only doable if I can learn it without it taking up mental space, which makes me think I'd do items in the 200 dollar range and up)

Further Freelancing
- Seems a bit too slow (but maybe if a big fat steak of a job appears)

Small Ebook
- Pretty temporary, but definately doable and have made thousands from self publishing launching before (started on the book, it might do, definately fastlane, but I'm not certain yet if it will double my budget in the right way, but it could)

Service revenue
- It seems too labor intensive due to scheduling issues. But maybe if I offer group deals it might negate that.

Discounts, and bundles, of repackaged/repurposed/no frills stuff
- Sounds good, but requires intensive amounts of insight, it might just be too elegant for me to pull off (though it could sustain longer term interest which is better than the ebook idea)

I'll look around more
But I think starting "light" is good

See? TL;DR versions are always better

Maybe another TL;DR is
Judge the value of a business action off of how genuine it is towards someone you know.
Everyone goes too far, too fast, because they are lying about what they want to themselves
Make an attainable goal to help someone you love with money, in order to push you towards being genuine

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
***Accomplished***

I doubled my income while keeping my workload the same.
How?
I helped people around me stabilise their financial situations, which made them support slightly riskier actions on my part. That plus a few things adding up from multiple angles (small jobs accepted here and there, certain deadlines met that gave bonuses) gave me twice my budget.

I am also several chapters into creating a book I'm going to sell to fund a business I have been starting with a friend which will take me over the top.
Voila

Tide turned.

Its seems that tightening up all the loose ends can actually double a low income over time.
Which suggests that there is magnetism of money towards those who become stable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.