The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made My First $100 In the Fastlane! + Motivation

ChaseFade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
557%
Mar 11, 2015
Hey guys

I made my first $100 through my businesses!

But before we get into that..let me introduce myself

My name is Chase. I Am 20 years Old from Seattle.

I want to finally introduce myself to the forum (been reading posts for a few months, read TMF 4 times through, now on my 5th!)

Anyways...

Today I made my first $100 Dollars passively through my business!!

I am still ecstatic.

Words can't describe the feeling of making money from something you've created

I was driving to work (I work at Subway, about as slow lane as it gets haha) and noticed I had a notification from Paypal that I received a payment of $99.99 from someone in Ohio. I couldn't believe it. I cried. Tears of joy ran down my face as I started dancing.

To have someone pay you for something creative you did with $1 dollar let alone $100 is an incredible feeling. (To put it in perspective, I make 100 dollars after three days of work at subway )

My business isn't completely fastlane but it is very passive (only a few hours of upkeep a week) but I love it.

I can go into further details of the business model if anyone would like to hear about it.

Basically, I am a music producer (mainly Hip-hop, R&B, Pop) and sell online through my website (Twodimesproductions.com)

I have more ideas that have popped in my head since this morning to really go fastlane too

Like create an EBook to help music producers market there instrumentals, in due time.

I'm a producer baby! Feels great.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for TMF !

It Has completely shifted my mindset

Thanks for reading

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Nice to meet you, I made 138 dollars since yesterday and growing.

D

Deleted5250X

Nice to meet you chase. I checked out your website and I really like it.

Hey guys

I have more ideas that have popped in my head since this morning to really go fastlane too

Like create an EBook to help music producers market there instrumentals, in due time.

Thanks for reading

Is there an online marketplace where producers can post there beats for sale?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChaseFade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
557%
Mar 11, 2015
Nice to meet you chase. I checked out your website and I really like it.

Is there an online marketplace where producers can post there beats for sale?
Thank alot!

Yes, There are a few really big ones (BeatStars, Soundclick, MyFlashStore)
And a whole bunch of smaller sites.
They charge a monthly fee plus get 25-30% commission for marketplace sales. Huge money. I really want to get in that business but haven't found anything those sites are doing wrong that I can execute better

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Thank alot!

Yes, There are a few really big ones (BeatStars, Soundclick, MyFlashStore)
And a whole bunch of smaller sites.
They charge a monthly fee plus get 25-30% commission for marketplace sales. Huge money. I really want to get in that business but haven't found anything those sites are doing wrong that I can execute better
The fact that they get greedy can be maximized. My brother sells 3D models and has to do the same thing. Most places don't even offer trial listings to see if your stuff will even sell.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...