The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made my first $1!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

kinglou3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
900%
Dec 7, 2015
Adsense for the first month.PNG
Well almost lol

So I finally launched my website that I've been working on for the past 4 months. My other account was under a hotmail account, so I had to make a new one.

This was my post back in November: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...keep-crawling-into-my-head.64094/#post-501501

This whole journey has been a roller-coaster of emotions, and this is NOT easy but I know it's possible.
I really wanted to thank you all for your encouraging words and advice.

I was promoting my website and people started Shouting it out and I was getting messages like, "Man this will help a lot of people!". Also, some people(people who I considered my friends) were like, "Bruh, what if nobody F*cks with it? Why would tell people about it?" Yea man its really true, see who your friends really are once you start a business.

My journey on the Fastlane is only just beginning, but at least I buckled my seatbelt!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Twopro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 28, 2014
Texas
Congrats man, hopefully it keeps growing. I started my app business 4 months ago and even though its making small amounts of money still, seeing it grow feels way more fulfilling than when I was making $34/hour.

Is your traffic paid or organic?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
View attachment 11558
Well almost lol

So I finally launched my website that I've been working on for the past 4 months. My other account was under a hotmail account, so I had to make a new one.

This was my post back in November: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...keep-crawling-into-my-head.64094/#post-501501

This whole journey has been a roller-coaster of emotions, and this is NOT easy but I know it's possible.

I was promoting my website and people started Shouting it out and I was getting messages like, "Man this will help a lot of people!". Also, some people(people who I considered my friends) were like, "Bruh, what if nobody F*cks with it? Why would tell people about it?" Yea man its really true, see who your friends really are once you start a business.

My journey on the Fastlane is only just beginning, but at least I buckled my seatbelt!

Congrats man, everything has a beginning. And one buck is just the beginning. (Just think, Facebook started with ONE LINE of code!)

seeing it grow feels way more fulfilling than when I was making $34/hour.

I remember when I was just getting started, was probably making a high four-figures a month, not a lot, but plenty to live comfortably; I told a friend that I could be offered a job at $1M/year back in Chicago and I would have declined. I don't think people fully realize how much freedom is valued until they actually experience it.

Last edited:

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Congrats :) everything big has its first steps

kinglou3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
900%
Dec 7, 2015
Congrats man, hopefully it keeps growing. I started my app business 4 months ago and even though its making small amounts of money still, seeing it grow feels way more fulfilling than when I was making $34/hour.
I'm spreading the word and making it better everyday.

Is your traffic paid or organic?

It's all organic. Would paid traffic be a good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 4, 2014
It means that it works. Congrats and wish you success!

Twopro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 28, 2014
Texas

I'm probably not the best person to ask about that, but I know some people are way more successful using paid traffic. You have to take into account how much it costs you to advertise and what you could expect to make from that traffic

Majku

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 20, 2016
View attachment 11558
Well almost lol

Hi!

First of all I would like to say: Congratulations!

I also would like to aks if you coded your page by yourself from the very beginnig or used some kind of ready CMS and edited it?

Finally aren't you afraid of being sued when you refuse to remove negative review?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey

Congrats brother. Word of advice, set up your email newsletter if all of your traffic is organic. Reason being is to improve your customers long term value. What happens with organic search is, google tends to shuffle the S.E.R.P.s occasionally. One day you can be on page one for a specific keyword and the next you can be on page 2. Page 2 is very bad if you're relying solely on organic search for traffic. When you build your email list, you'll build an asset.

Focus on paid ads if you can. That way, google can't take it away from you!

Congrats bud. Keep pushing forward and turn that $1 in to $100 next month.

-Stevie

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.