The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for inspiration !

troywebb95

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I am not sure how i landed on this forum but it had drawn me in from the start !
After reading MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane I can say it opened my mind to a lot of topics

I have only recently taken action after contentiously browsing through this forum trying to build up as much knowledge as possible before starting my fastlane journey.
After looking around WORDPRESS stood out as a starting point and I quickly created a simple site today but have not implemented anything into it, just the homepage and a few basic links.

One particular website looks amazing for content layout and that was : www.entrepreneur.com/
hopefully I can learn how to make my content layout look similar to this as I am a new guy when it comes to creating websites !

My website is www.thetravelelite.com
I want to start off with producing valuable for my site soon and then in the future start getting into advertising and finding ways to monetize the site

I have also built a following on Instagram with this particular niche with high engagement

so please take a look and feel free to give me any advice, thank you :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...