The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lil Bout Me and Lil bout what im lookin for.

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
My names Kalieb i was born August 10th, 1994. When i was little i read about amazing and great people. Napoleon Bonaparte, julius Caesar, Alexander the Great those are the easy ones theres even more behind the scenes. Gods among Mortals. people like that made me realize some thing; i want to take the world by storm. i wont go into my child hood much i grew up in the middle of no where in the mountains of NC at 15 i moved to raleigh with my single mom and 2 sisters. I fell in with the wrong crowd i started dealing drugs then i moved to the outer banks i had lived there some to before because i had family there but what i didnt realize till i got into the drug world is that drugs are rampant there. we have one of the highest drug user: population ratios on the east coast. at some point when i was 18 i realized drug dealing wasnt going to get me where i needed to go i began to expand my horizons, i dont have many assests but i have a mind for business like i was born to be rich. i started looking for angel investors anything to get some start up money to start businesses. I found some prospects but it was all sketchy foreign investor type stuff. im 19 now and i think ive finally got my foot in the door, im a logistics agent for a company called TLO logistics, its allowed me to stop drug dealing completely. but im a true fast laner and i want more. Im looking for ideally investors but i dont really expect it. but some advice on some ways to get businesses started without alot of money or appealing to investors or anything like that, would be awesome to. Business wise i wanna make like a multi-conglomerate that dabs its fingers in everything but i think real estate development is a good place to start im more into physical assets than internet but im not opposed to that either. Let me know what you think! thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Harry321

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
May 28, 2014
Welcome to the forum! Good to see you are free from dealing, definitely not a wise career choice. What does a logistics agent do exactly?

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
Welcome to the forum! Good to see you are free from dealing, definitely not a wise career choice. What does a logistics agent do exactly?

hey thanks! as a logistics agent im pretty much a middle man for shippers and carriers; companies want stuff shipped and carriers want to do the shipping so i just connect the dots and skim off the top. its something im familiar with so its an easy start to get my name out there.

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
also lol i found the fastlane forum because i read this txt document i got from the black market and the guy said if he was 18 again he'd save up 2 grand move to the capital of vietnam (cus i guess theres alot of investors/entrepreneurs there i guess) and divulge heavily into thefastlaneforum.com XD so i here i am....im not gunna go to vietnam tho...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest24480

Welcome, I'm relatively new here too and I'm in the same boat as you are. A 19 year old with big ambitions but a little overwhelmed about where to start. Internet's usually the best route if you don't have too much start up money to work with so that's what I'm doing at the moment. Maybe you could give it a go. Start a blog or something along those lines if you are knowledgeable in a certain subject.

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
yea thats true. I just dont really connect well with online business. dunno why. i found that like the most fastlane thing ever is to find investors willing to put money down for your project so im constantly on the lookout.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...