The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learning the bases -Sales, Marketing, Copywriting, Social Media on the run for Fashion

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Carlos Lemos

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2014
So, I want to go into the fashion business, there isn't a lot of discussion here, but as you all know any brand turns fashionable through marketing, story telling and a lot of advertising.

Can you help me with starter resources on this subjects? I have general concepts, but I don't know how to make them happen.

P.S. How do you choose the name for your brands? This is burning my head for 4 days, I'm inclined to call it "Capitalism" and every model has a currency, just because I love the irony and the contrasense in the world and my product plan would be, openly sell 20 $ products for 100, basicly every inflated base price times 5 and be a money artist instead of a street artist (alec-monopoly or banksy), but in the grey of the art, I would be defending money makers as freedom fighters while I selled openly overpriced limited edition items. This is how crazy it's driving me, this is so crazy that I'm tempted to try it and apply concepts of guerrilla marketing, marketing, copywriting , etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

octeee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jul 15, 2014
Hey man I don't have any links but I'm looking at starting a line with a couple friends right now, feel free to PM if you want to share ideas etc.

Wal-Mart Vendor

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Feb 18, 2015
USA
Before entering this venture I would take some time to network and get some circles in the business. Why not put together a few prototypes and push them to some mom and pop just to see how they sell? This is what I did years ago to find out if I really had a good idea or not. Once you start to sell a few work the media to create a "buzz". Be different and creative that's what makes good entrepreneurs!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.