The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Landing pages provider

Marketing, social media, advertising

GreedyBGoode

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jul 7, 2014
UK
I have been looking at landing pages for my venture and can't seem to decide properly.

Preferences on reliability, ease of use and conversions (although this has more to do with me). Also, ability to encourage/incentivize list members to promote joining my list would be great.

So far, I have looked at Leadpages and Instapages. They seem like the market leaders here but I can't really tell any differences between them. Also Kickofflabs, seems like they're trying but just no competition with the other 2 but the main thing going for them is the 'Viral Boost' feature.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
I would pick leadpages but just pick one and move forward ;)

If you want to encourage/incentivize list members to promote joining your list use gleam.io (social competitions)

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
If you are using any of the marketing automation tool, it would be easy for you to use the in-build templates to run your campaign successfully with drag and drop easy way to customize your LP.

JonnyC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
463%
Jan 23, 2014
Canada
I have myself used a landing page from Instapages and had a very good experience with them. However, you should not fall for the features like 'Viral Boost" or anything that promises guaranteed leads. The leads have to be earned through good website content nad most importantly a good landing page video. You can get a good landing page video through this website ***REMOVED**** They provide HD quality videos for very affordable prices and they are really good at their work.

Seems legit... You wouldn't have any biases or anything, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Seems legit... You wouldn't have any biases or anything, right?

What's worse than a first-post self-promoter? A self-promoter who lies about being a self-promoter. (I deleted his post)

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I use leadpages - My most recent campaign is converting at 45% without any tweaking. Simple to setup.

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Leadpages.

And they recently got a big round of funding so in terms of future growth, I'm betting on them.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I'm using Instapage. There's Unbounce too, but it's a bit pricier.

But in the end, it doesn't matter which tool you use. You can do everything with each tool. I wouldn't waste too much time on this and rather focus on building the page.

Bobby-H

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jul 29, 2015
Leadpages - they are running a final pricing for their advanced membership before they bump the price dramatically. It goes from $42 a month (if you pay for 2 years - 2k- to something way more). The advantage of that account is all the bonuses they give you.

They'll give you 5 sub accounts which are basically 5 Pro accounts that you can use for clients or different projects.

Personally, every time they run a bonus, I've been able to get most of them (by bonus I mean, they say purchase leadpages and we'll give you X)

So far I got:

1 Wishlist License
6 months of Samcart (79-99$ per month)
$100 ad credit for facebook/adwords and more.

You also get LeadDigits and every other feature they keep adding (lead digits lets you tell people to text something to 33444 and it adds them to an email list, very useful for webinars, seminars etc).

Leadpages is VERY easy to use, and it integrates very nicely with your wordpress website or any website for that matter (download the html file and upload to your server).

It's a very powerful platform that they add tons of new landing pages every week or so. They are well designed and track conversions for them across industries.

Plus, if you know how to code a little bit of javascript, you could either sell your own landing page template or build one for your own projects.

Their pages load very fast and it's flexible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.