The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Join me on a bucket list Entrepreneur's African Safari

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi, I’m Kenric. Most of you know me on the forum here as biophase. What many of you do not know is that I am also in the travel industry and have been running trips abroad for over 5 years. In May 2016 my safari company will be hosting another one of our entrepreneurial meetup/bucket list trips and I wanted to extend an invitation to fastlane members and anyone up for a little adventure and business networking.

What's the deal?

If any of you have an African Safari as one of your bucket list trips, then you do not want to miss out on this. I have put together a custom 7 day safari in Tanzania that will put you smack in the middle of the Serengeti, literally swimming with elephants. Don't believe me, check out this photo I took last year.

custom-african-safaris.jpg

On this 7 day African Safari Entrepreneurial Retreat, we will visit the world famous Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Park. We will see countless elephants, wildebeests, zebras, giraffes and impala. We will also see, of course, the awesome lion. If we are lucky we may even see a cheetah stalk its prey, or a pack of hyenas fighting over a meal.

We will be staying in rustic, large tented camps and traditional lodges. The tented camped will be situated right in the middle of where the action is. It is very common to get four legged visitors at night. We will be spending one afternoon and overnight at the Four Seasons which is a 5 star resort built right in the middle of the Serengeti.

oldvuai-tented-camp.jpg

four-seasons-serengeti.jpg

Ok, What else is the deal?

As if just going on a safari was not enough, you’ll also meet some of the prominent members of the forum here, have a ton of fun, and most importantly get an opportunity many of us miss out on – the opportunity to “talk shop” with smart, successful, positive-minded people.

This opportunity will give you a chance to expand your mind. Traveling to any other country, let alone a continent such as Africa, will open your eyes to a whole new world. New experiences, means new methods of thinking, seeing new problems means seeing new solutions.

3 years ago I had a friend who was at a crossroads. He had just quit his job that he hated and was struggling to come up with a business idea with any potential.

At the time he was stressed daily and only had $10k to his name – which was quickly vanishing.

After a quick chat I convinced him to do something most people would think is incredibly stupid… spend some of the last of his savings on a bucket list trip. After all, somewhere in the 4-hour-work-week it says something along the lines of “what’s the worst that could happen?” In all honesty, I was just trying to get him to do something relaxing for once so that he could reboot himself. And I did not want to go on this trip alone.

With no business, no plans, no ideas, and a dwindling savings account…

He took the risk.

Neither one of us knew it at the time but during this trip we each found a real need in the marketplace that would serve as the foundation for his new successful business. There was a pain point within this bucket list trip and we quickly found out that others on the trip had the same issue as we did.

Fast forward to today.

Based on this information, my friend launched his company 8 months after the trip and I am happy to say that it brought in over $1 million in its first year.

In hindsight, that trip was a turning point in his life.

I'm not saying that you will find your million dollar business on this trip. But, you won't know what problems need to be solved, or what else is out there in the world without leaving your couch.

That’s why I’m highly recommending you come with myself and a handful of other fastlaners on the bucket list adventure of a lifetime.

You can see all of the details right here

Why should you join us?

If you are like me, most of us entrepreneurs work from the comfort of their home offices. It’s a blessing and a curse.

We all know that entrepreneurship can sometimes be a lonely road. And while teambuilding and conferences still exists in the corporate world… there are not many outings or getaways where independent business owners can connect with like-minded individuals while checking off a bucket list item.

So come with me to this unique setting to network and connect with others and experience a once in a lifetime trip. As a member of this forum, you will get a 15% discount of the listed price.

If this is sounding like something you want to do, check out our page here.

ExpedologyGreenText small.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sounds awesome Kenric, good luck!! I'd go if there was a Star Trek transporter to get me there!

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
Sounds awesome Kenric, good luck!! I'd go if there was a Star Trek transporter to get me there!
Holy S...are you kidding me, you get paid for doing this?

You have just moved up a couple notches on my hero worship list..you just took fifty's spot.

That is the best Fastlane testimonial ever!!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Come on MJ! Just pony up for some business class tickets and join the fun. You can get some authentic African decor for your house!

SmoothFranko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 31, 2015
Australia
This sounds like an incredible experience and chance to meet some of the more successful fastlaners and probe their minds but I'm not afraid to say that that price tag is way out of my league at the mo unless I make some major changes right now and my life does a 360 as I currently have no plan and no capital to speak of.

Oztrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 9, 2013
What many of you do not know is that I am also in the travel industry and have been running trips abroad for over 5 years.
Hmmm...I bumped into a very entrepreneurial minded US citizen in Victoria Falls last October, had been running trips for a number of years, along with other ventures.

Would be interested in this trip if I have rostered time off from work. Do you do any 'workshop' type activities Bio or just casual around the campfire listening to the African sounds (can't be beaten).

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
It is very common to get four legged visitors at night.

I'm not sure I want to be visited by a four legged creature while I'm sleeping..haha

It sounds amazing! I would love to do something like this.

I'd go if there was a Star Trek transporter to get me there!

I have a transporter, MJ.

Just a few more tweaks and it'll be ready to go ;)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Would be interested in this trip if I have rostered time off from work. Do you do any 'workshop' type activities Bio or just casual around the campfire listening to the African sounds (can't be beaten).

There are no scheduled workshops, but there short scheduled conference/meetings every other day and a full afternoon to network while at the Four Seasons. This is just an afternoon where we do not ride around in a car, but we hang out with each other within the lodge.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm not sure I want to be visited by a four legged creature while I'm sleeping..haha

This is why you have 9 months to save, err I mean to make the money so that you can go to this! :)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Epic. Let me see if I can get the dates to work out.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Awesome idea @biophase! I don't like planning for so far in the future (who knows what I'll be doing in May 2016?), but I'll keep watching this thread and available spots and possibly join you, too.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

That's the best part of a safari! When you wake up and you aren't sure if you stomach growled or it was a lion. Or when you wake up because you think that someone is moving a piano upstairs and you realize that you are in a single story building, and find out the next morning that it was a herd of wildebeest running from 4 lions. Both true stories!

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
That's the best part of a safari! When you wake up and you aren't sure if you stomach growled or it was a lion. Or when you wake up because you think that someone is moving a piano upstairs and you realize that you are in a single story building, and find out the next morning that it was a herd of wildebeest running from 4 lions. Both true stories!

oh my gosh...ha ha.

That reminds me of an apartment I used to live in ; )

Oztrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 9, 2013
When you wake up and you aren't sure if you stomach growled or it was a lion.

For anyone who has never been to the wilds of Africa, I would encourage you to go. It will be a hugely rewarding experience. If possible get out on a game walk, nothing makes you feel more alive than being closer to the bottom of the food chain than you are used to! Being charged by an elephant or hippo, watching a pride of lions on foot from 50 metres away, hearing lion calls and Hyena cackling with only canvas seperating you...all very levelling experiences and some that are worth every dollar.

Bio not trying to hijack or plug but I am with you on this. Everyone should experience it. You go once, I guarentee you will want to go back.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
That looks amazing.

I was ready to make a join me at Safari World in Bangkok joke so us peasants can drive around in a large caged safari..but then I checked the prices and it's actually extremely reasonable. Do that instead.

D

DeletedUser394

@biophase , application submitted.

There are singular moments in life where everything changes, and you know that you are never going back to where you were before. I believe this trip can be one of those moments.

I've made some major life changes in 2015, and I'm ready to move forward some more. Constantly moving forward.

@SteveO is in, I'm sold!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
You know... I've had this theory for a while. Being a fighter all my life and training in the martial arts I know that size and strength doesn't necessarily make the better fighter. With enough training, skill, and maybe a little luck any man (or woman) could beat any other man (or woman) on a good day.

But now how bad a$$ would I be if I could fight say... a grizzly bear? Now all of a sudden I become one of the greatest warriors of all time! I mean wouldn't you guys go around telling the story "Kung Fu Steve elbowed a rhinoceros in the FACE!" or "He took down a lion with just ONE KICK!"

So I think that may be my next physical goal... although I am thinking I'll start a little easier... anyone have a cute bunny rabbit I can fight or something along those lines? I gotta work my way up before Africa.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.