The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Read it. Listened to it. Repeated the process multiple times and still picking up new gems each time!

sladdha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 22, 2015
Finished this awesome piece of practical-knowledge-cookie over 2 weeks and it feels tremendous.I am in habit of picking up lots of self-help book,starting them but somehow or the other am unable to sustain till the end of the book.This is one of those rare gems,filled with tons of practical to-dos,that I had to finish it.And I am glad I did it.Written in a easy-going,brutally honest manner,no-where have I seen an author exposing himself bare in front of his readers,be candid about his failures and limitations-all for the truly authentic experience for his readers.
My Salutes to MJ for coming out with such a practical to-do book,which is truly transformative and is sure to usher in a fundamental shift readers thought process.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014

3bigbass

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 31, 2015
United Kingdom
I have just finished the book and whilst it was not what I was expecting exactly it has made me review my thoughts and made me realise that my current business, although successful, is not going to allow me to retire rich, or even comfortably for that reason. I have my own business (trading time for money) and make a little money from affiliate marketing, I just need to come up with a fastlane idea now. I'm lucky in that my existing business is seasonal so I work seven days per week for seven months of the year and then take five winter months off, this year I will spend them working on my new venture, when I come up with it that is. It will be internet based, I'm good at coding and wordpress, but I take your point entirely that affiliate marketing might provide a short term plan, it cannot ultimately be relied upon unless I build my own affiliate empire. Great book, glad I bought it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
I finished the book a few days ago, it took me some time because it resonated so strongly with me that after a period of time I had to stand up, walk around, and breathe. It lit a fire under my a$$, and made me take a good look at the path I've been on and what I need to do to change things.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Book order just in so not read yet but I start today...

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 12.42.39 PM.png

New business should be launched tomorrow so just in time!

Most of the other books I have read before but I have moved country so I am rebuilding my library.

Cashlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 23, 2015
Just read this book; first book in a long time where I wanted to keep reading. Mind blowing and eye opening concepts to start applying to making millions.

Finance_Machine

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 13, 2015
Texas
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane .

I have been preaching these principles for years. Glad someone was bold enough to write such a book.

It always blows my mind how upset people get when you try telling the truth about making money. Telling someone that saving in their 401k won't get them rich is a recipe to getting banned from the next Thanksgiving dinner! (besides, these are the people that ask how to get rich...don't get upset if you don't like the answer!).

excellent work MJ. Keep to the truth!

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm reading it a second time (listening to it, rather...I'm an Audible junkie). I'm not sure that I've ever read a book twice. If I have, its been a long time.

So...my goal car? One of those new Teslas with 690 hp. Lamborghinis are way too flash for me...I'd get annoyed by the attention.

Boozoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 4, 2015
Read it. Once. Then twice. Then thrice. And if I could count the times I have read individual chapters, I guess you could say I have read it around 100 times. Phenomenal book, thanks MJ. I got out of the rat race, I am no longer busy building the dreams of others and with this forum I will probably achieve even more.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Finished it a few days ago but only typed up my handwritten notes now. Over 20 pages of condensed info along with the daily to-do sheets I found in another thread.

Best book I have ever read on wealth creation. Had a lot of 'click' moments where personal past experiences were perfectly explained and expanded upon in the book along with Tonnes of new information it would have taken a lifetime to figure out on my own.

Thanks MJ for taking the time to give back to others when you had no real financial reason to write such a book!

Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 5.11.23 PM.png

Robert Ferguson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 9, 2015
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

In fact, I just finished the last page a minute ago. It's funny how one "turn" in life can lead down an unknowingly fruitful path. Where I was a few weeks ago in comparison to where I am now in my mind, is unreal. I think you'll get a kick out of this quick story.

Not but a month ago, I was beginning to feel stuck. It's been years since i've graduated high-school and not a single day has gone by where the thought hasn't crossed my mind, "How can I make more money"? "What can I do to get money"? "How can I start a business"? "How can I support my family"? (Beside the fact that I was ignoring the obvious and being unbelievably selfish, I was going about all my ventures in the wrong way.)

One day I got an email notification from a guy named Tai Lopez. Being the person I am, Instead of buying into his email immediately, I looked him up. Who would have thought it would bring me to a thread written by a member here. Reading on and taking it even further, I saw one of your comments MJ. It just so happened to be a comment about your book and a quote you wrote along with it. I looked you up. I found your book on Amazon and read the 1 star and 5 star reviews. "Better than Rich Dad Poor Dad, Better than Think and Grow Rich" was the one that got me.

I didn't actually buy the book right away. However, I came to the forum every day and not one of those days went by where I didn't learn something. It was to a whole new level. I then decided to order the book and it's probably one of the best decisions i've made in a long time. I finished it within days of it arriving and i'm gifting it to my brother tomorrow to read. I will be ordering another copy for my own references. Funny how the universe works, No? A simple, seemingly minuscule email transforms into a spark that has undoubtedly re-ignited the wildfire that is my passion.

I want to personally thank you MJ DeMarco.

Like a picture of the moon, my written appreciation cannot do the real sight of it justice. From today forward, I will show.

You have truly given my dead dream sudden life.

Last edited:

Claret Mike

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 5, 2015
Read the book and loved it. Completely changed the way I think and has motivated me to stop dreaming about being wealthy and actually get up and do something.

Thanks MJ :)

Couldn't agree more as I have also just finished reading and plan to make it a regular read to keep it fresh.

Thanks MJ.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Read the book on my phone last year.

Read the paperback this year.

Now started the audiobook which I highly recommend. It's literally having MJ in your ear while he bends it.

Maybe it's because it's the third time through, or maybe it's because MJ is telling it to me, but things seem to be clicking more. (Could be a year on the forum too I guess.)

Thanks for doing the audio version MJ. I have literally laughed out loud in places.

12+ hours of audio?! Serious respect for recording all of that.

For anyone who's not listened to the book, I highly recommend it.

Oh, and can I have my "Read the Millionaire Fastlane " badge back please? :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.