The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

aaron bowe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Jul 14, 2015
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read TMF

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wiscojoe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 20, 2015
Milwaukee, WI
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of times now (and still pick it up on a weekly basis to review my markings/highlighted sections). Wow, what a book! Over the past few years I have ordered books off of Amazon hoping to pick up entrepreneurial insights. While several of these books were good/inspirational, TMF just blows them all away. I love the no BS approach that MJ uses and he does an excellent job of breaking down the commandments (CENTS) of the fastlane. I am new to the forum but am looking forward to expanding my knowledge on my quest to financial independence.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinMC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 15, 2015
Read the book. Loved it! Read it again. Thank you for writing this MJ! This book changed my life. It taught me why I was failing in business and how to get on the right track. Most importantly, this book helped to shift my mindset.

IvanMontillaM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Aug 11, 2015
Caracas, Venezuela
I've read it twice, and it makes me to spread it.

With the profits of my fastlane, I'd like to buy it on wholesale and give it away to my friends who I feel they can make a change in the world. But at the same time I feel like it's not something I should do, because my experience (subject to changes of course!) tells me people don't appreciate gifts the same when they buy the stuff themselves. So I may just stick with recommending it. Heh!

mikestar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 26, 2015
New York, United States
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
I Read the book, thank you MJ! True success and financial freedom is an abstract concept. But I swear it will be my long term goal for the next decade. I'll work towards it every day because I NEED to! The results of not doing so would be disastrous!

Pachem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 14, 2015
I have read the Millionarie Fastlane couple times and it was amazing. Thanks DjMarcos for share your experiencie and knowledge.

Rhino8541

Short Term Sacrifice For a Long Term Benefit.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Aug 9, 2015
Washington
Finished the book! I must say it is very well written, and put a lot of things into perspective for me. I feel like I had a broken compass, and now it's working. I just need to find my true North and begin one step at a time.

Thank you MJ.

DClaiborne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Feb 14, 2014
Houston, TX
I finished the book all the way through last week. I swear I read the first half 3 different times before something distracted me and I put it down and started something else. But last week I finished it front to back and glad I did.

fluffhead

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 3, 2015
I've read the book! Changed my entire view on business and life in general. I always knew I needed to take action but this book actually got me to do it! Good things to come!

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
Sometimes i feel i am gonna achieve it sometimes i feel its just gonna be a dream.

And yeah i have read it.Life has changed a lot till now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaltera

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 22, 2013
Switzerland
I've read the book a couple of times now. Every time i need a new motivation boost... :)
Awesome, thank you!

rogermanche

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2012
Italy
I've read the book a few years ago, loved it. I've just bought the Kindle version and start reading it again today!

margo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 8, 2015
I have finished reading today. Will take action tomorrow first thing in the morning.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
I've not just read it, I listened you MJ reading it yourself 4 times now:)
It's priceless to have books like this read by the author himself.

marcuzgabriel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 22, 2015
Ive read it! I like the book in consider to that it is very general and easy to understand from what ever perspective you as a person have. What I really like is the small motivation quotes that you have put in the intro of each chapter - motivation for reading. It is also in my point of view a very well thought book with a personal perspective, personal experience combined with the experience of others in the niche area: 'how to get rich young and alive and not how to get rich old and dead.'

Thomas Coffee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 24, 2015

Thanks, MJ
Finished Book. Completely open my eyes to a new way of thinking about business. Thank you for writing it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.