The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aryana1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 25, 2016
The Netherlands
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Hi MJ, I've read your book in 2 days, first sceptical, but later on with an obsession to understand it. It was truly eye-opening. Thank you very much, hugs and greetings from the Netherlands!

Trud09

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 23, 2016
Went back and finished the chapters I initially skipped. At least one person has read the book from my recommendation. I think I have a 25% close ratio going.

Good information. As a math whiz, I don't know why I couldn't think of the wealth formula on my own.

Thanks MJ

jesset17

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 23, 2016
Boise, ID
I've recently read The Millionaire Fastlane and am new to the forum. The book goes against everything I've been taught and what I believed was the path towards prosperity. But even before finishing the book, all the points Mr. DeMarco discussed made sense. I had always asked myself when I saw multi million dollar houses and people driving 100k+ cars, what job do they have to afford that? The problem isn't figuring out what job they worked, the problem is my initial question was flawed. The majority of these people aren't working a particular job, they are producing the high paying jobs that I always aspired for.

After reading the book, my whole mindset has changed and I am now staring my journey on the Fastlane. One step, idea, risk, and adventure at a time, I will become more successful and wealthy. I can not describe how ecstatic I am that I came across Mr. DeMarcos book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
Finished the book last night. Hard hitting stuff that literally came at the right time and built upon some things i had already started to notice about life.

NoahK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 26, 2016
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane this afternoon, but I already know that I'll have to go through certain sections again more slowly. I only wish I had read it earlier in my life.

Thank you for the depth and breadth of information, especially the section on choices and how they influence process and results. Very important and not spoken about enough.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Been read this great book. Thank you for the wealth of wisdom and ongoing presence of ones self.

Kinematic

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jul 31, 2016
Dallas, TX
I've read the book. I was wondering how to get the tag under my name, finally found it! Looking forward to learning even more from this great forum.

Gnofa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 9, 2016
Germany
I finished the book for the second time this week. Not everyone is made for the fastlane, but most people have this feeling, that there must be something more than the slowlane, but never take any action.

I was wondering, why no one yet translated it to German.

AlexCph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 24, 2016
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Friend recommended the book to me, cuz he knows I can be careless with money :)

The idea of having a forum set up was pure genius. Not only are you making even more money off the book this way, but you are giving even more to your readers and at the same time gaining the benefit of surrounding yourself with other entrepreneurial minds. WP!

Now gimme my tag! :p

Rhiru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 9, 2016
Portugal
Hello everyone, I read the book a lot of times until I absorbed all of it's content.

For the first time, I wanted to read a book again and again and again...

The change on my believe system was gigantic and it refreshed my spirits. I feel happy and motivated every day.

MJ is the best "anti-guru of Get Rich Slow". :)

minirich

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 4, 2016
Austria
I have read the book.
I have seen allmost all the concpets in different places, but nobody has ever put them together in a way like MJ.

killa_graham

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Oct 25, 2014
Texas
Ah, so this is how you get the "read it" icon...

I've read the book and plan to re-read it many more times.

Thanks MJ, looking forward to your new book as well!

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
This book is somethin powerful. Goin to try and get my dad to read it and mabye motivate him to get out of the slowlane. Live the fastlane life just like I am going too.
totally mindblowing

Serty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Sep 17, 2016
Denmark
Just finished listening through the Audible, not sure if it counts since I didn't technically read it, but i'll give it a shot anyways :rockon:
Looking forward to getting a physical copy of the book, great stuff in there - Just need to analyze it further!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
oops, missed this. Got quite busy on my Fastlane...
Anyway, I read it, probably a gazillion times, to drown out the slowlane noise already.
A better read than RDPD. The funny thing is that on my search for good reads as encourage by Kiyosaki, I came here!

Donna_Lee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 1, 2016
I'm currently reading it on Kindle; which led me to this forum.
There is so much to absorb, I plan to by a hard copy, so I can easily find the chapters I need to reread.

SammyT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Aug 3, 2014
Jackson, Wyoming
I put off reading The Millionaire Fastlane for a long time because I thought it would be a cheesy how to get rich book (because of the title). Boy was I wrong! I'm happy to say I've read the book and have never been more motivated to get out of the slow lane and work towards the fast lane.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
I have read the book.It helps me to resurrect my dreams.It is an awesome work MJ. Because most other authors are paradox but you are not you are absolutely awesome.Thanks for taking your time to put out such a fantastic book that reveal the truth.The real red pill.

Thanks again.:tiphat::tiphat:.

Draperism

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 2, 2016
I already read the book, and it was astonishing regarding all the expectations.
Like a Philosphical book tells you all the stuff you wanna see written down on paper and feel you always known.
Im starting it the second time cause i've been in surgery issue so i need to drink at source.

G

GuestUser155

A shame I passed it off as useless earlier in my life because of the cover. Finally read it and it gave me what I was searching for.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.