The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Posiedon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 13, 2015
I completed reading the book. Needless to say it is very well written and provided me immense motivation. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write it MJ.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nily

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 27, 2016
Sydney
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it once in mid 2015. Read it twice in the past month. Keep rocking MJ.

MaxV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jun 24, 2016
Hey MJ!
I'm currently at 27: 'Change that dirty, stale oil.'
Awesome stuf! This is the first book I read on this subject.:D

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
Here for the badge, I am.

I read this probably three and a half years ago. Pretty instrumental in the initial slingshot of my mindset to become free. I've since read it a couple more times. Never gets old.

Sincere thanks, sir @MJ DeMarco

LamboKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jul 1, 2016
Houston
Just wanted to introduce myself (or reintroduce I should say). I've read TMF countless times, and had another account on here, but after being around for some months, and getting my arse kicked after reading the thread about laser focus productivity and MJ's radically changing your life in 30 days guaranteed, my focused has shifted. Clarity can come in all shapes and sizes.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm 1000% changed, but my productivity increased in the last 2-3 weeks. I see the results, and I'm enjoying the short wins/accomplishing goals.

I intend not only grow, but provide value here as well. Proud to be part of the forum!

Aisha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 28, 2016
I bought and read the book after hearing your interview on Pat Flynn's podcast. I must say MJ you really knocked it out of the park with this one. I really appreciate you putting the info out there. I just know this forum is going to be a wealth of knowledge and support on my journey. Here's to the fastlane!

Caspar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 1, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Hi MJ,
Really enjoyed your book, thanks for putting your experience on paper so the rest of us can learn the process and understand the mindset change needed.
I tried 'Think and Grow Rich' but couldn't get past the woo woo visualisation part. Thank you for giving us the full Lambo Haynes manual without up selling us at the end for the full workshop version!
Caspar

Elunautija

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 9, 2016
Took me some time, but I've reached the last page now. Thank you for this book! It changed me in many ways and I got a lot out of this book. ;)

GarrySheba

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2016

Thanks, MJ

I read the book a few months ago, it was quite the read and gave me a great understanding of what it takes to get myself onto the fast lane! Thank you MJ DeMarco!

Luckily I had been working on my own lane for quite some time. After being bullied for years, I left high school here in Australia and entered a 5 year Music Degree to chase my childhood dreams of seeing the world and performing as an International DJ. I finished my degree last year, the first of my entire family to even finish high school let alone a Bachelor's Degree. Since then I've scored a publishing contract, a minor record deal and have secured a position at an agency which offers me weekly work. At this point in my life my TIME WEALTH is huge. I work 2 nights a week, that pays for everything and I have the whole week to write music to build a brand and to get some momentum going towards my dreams.
Now I am not here to boast, But I am here to say it can be done, and that I am still only at the beginning. My little run to second base isn't going to last forever but I have an opportunity right now. I moved hours away from my family to study, I stayed in share homes and lived in miserable conditions with 8 other people all from different nationalities where only a handful could speak some broken english. I worked overnights at McDonalds while studying so that I could eat and pay for rent and I didn't leave to meet new people as I had a mindset that if I wasn't where my dreams are right now then I have work to do. Now finally, I can work 2 nights a week and focus on writing music.
Since reading the book my life has had even more of a boost, my drive towards my music goals have increased, I've also started writing my own book AND a week ago I was walking in the park and thought of a fantastic Fastlane business idea!
Today is the first day of the rest of my life, I am writing my first ever business plan, once done I will file for a patent and I will continue from there...
I have all the research ready for my book and am halfway through the first chapter...
I've just finished some new music for my manager and I am excited to show him...
My fitness goals are fast approaching and I've got my eyes on getting my BJJ Blue Belt and competing in a beach body fitness competition this time next year...
I've got 3 1/2 months until I'm 25. Time to get to work and get these goals done before then!!
When you step aside from social norms and you create your own standard form 'normal', anything is possible!

Keep up the hard work guys,

And once again, thank you MJ!

Redline to the Finish line!

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
Dropping in to say thank you MJ; for writing this book but especially for creating this forum.
The combination of both have injected my brain with so much more knowledge and motivation to "insert" myself into the fastlane.

I have to admit I downloaded your book to read it; it did not disappoint. Quite the contrary, it felt like I just had to own it physically too. So I bought it from money off my first pay check as an entrepreneur.
yEAjm55.jpg
Thank you.

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
I just read the last page. When I closed the book, I thought "Damn, it was something special."

You know that feeling when you've finished a book, and you can't figure out if you really learned anything useful from it? It's the opposite with this one. After reading the book, my world is seen from another perspective now.

Produce, don't just consume. Don't hitchhike, drive. Don't do what everyone else does.

That last sentence means a lot to me. Most people live the sidewalk or the slowlane, so why should I listen to them? If everyone did the right thing, they'd be rich. But they aren't.

Teachers have told me what I should do if I want to get rich, but they only make $3000 a month themselves.

Well, well. Since the book's finished, I'm going to spend a lot of time on this forum. I have a feeling there's just as much, if not more, info here as in the book.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Finished the book last week. Started "The $100 startup" by Chris Gillebeau and got halfway through. Decided re-reading Millionaire Fastlane and making actionable notes was a better use of time.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Read the book. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I loved college and grad school, I still think a lot of the time I was in school was wasted and it would have been much more efficient to have certain business classes (organization behavior- I'm looking at you) to be squeezed together and have more emphasis on stuff talked about in the book. No one ever told me about filing an LLC or quarterly estimated taxes when you're self employed. TMF gave me a lot of info and got my mind going without all the 'excess' that school gave me.

X01

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 6, 2016

Thanks, MJ

MJ, I really don't think this is a book you read! You study it, and live by it!

George Wilkinson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 10, 2016
Houston, Texas

Thanks, MJ

I just finished reading the book, expecting a couple of nuggets of wisdom.

I was overwhelmed with the quality content of the book. I'll be referencing this book for years to come.

Thank you so much for writing it and providing the forum. I learned about the book from an annoying forum post about a guru who has taken over my YouTube home page. Seems like there is some ironic lesson in that.

Thank you,
George Wilkinson

D.Fox

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 20, 2016
Washington, DC
Finished the book last week. As a guy in his 20's that pursues and creates multiple income streams, I can't say this was a huge eye opener for me as it was for others. Honestly speaking if you never had the mindset to look for problems to fix and (monetize) or putting action to ideas you might be SOL. This was one book to get you to think, what else will you need to get you do do? Another book?...

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
Read the book. It is a lot longer than I expected. I got to the point where similar books would be wrapping it up and my kindle app registered it as a little under 50% completed. I'll give it another read through in a month or so to make sure everything sunk in.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.