The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SES93

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
May 23, 2016
Minnesota
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book. It inspired me to take action.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mtn_baldy

The Charismatic
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Apr 20, 2015
Kalispell, Montana
Almost done reading it for my second time!
On the Commandments of Entry chapter now.

iizu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jan 23, 2016
Finland
Yes of course I read the book. Completely reprogrammed my thinking about finance, business and life expectations. A bit painful to read at first, when you start to understand the lies you have been telling yourself:

"I THINK I can afford this car... I just have do this and that and pay those later.."

"Money is made for spending, I'll get new paycheck every month and besides my salary is gonna get bigger eventually"

BUT it also makes a great job of arming you for the new life to come. After you have gone through the initial panic, and understood the correct mentality, you will get all the tools to make your life better(including this forum).

Thank you, MJ

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Got it and read it and will read it again! Im going to apply the priciples within to create true wealth for myself and my family, rather than just check out at my 9-5 for the rest of my life. Long ago, I concluded that the Slowlane was B.S., but instead of looking for anothet path, drifted into nihilsm and fatalistic thinking. Thanks for showing that there is an alternate path!

germandude

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 4, 2016
Europe
I read the book like ages ago, didn't know I had to post here to get a badgie.

dnuge3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Feb 4, 2009
USA
I've actually read it a couple of times now, and have been working to apply the principles to get on the road to success! Thanks very much for putting it together it really has been a great read and resource!

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Although I am here for a few months I finished The Millionaire Fastlane only yesterday.
I felt like I was in the Matrix and that I am aware about the reality a LOT more now. I felt like I uninstalled a program from my brain that made me act like a robot.

It took me a week to read the book, and now I will spend this week applying things in the book as much as possible into my business. I also made my friend read the book in Germany and we will discuss the book next week in Skype, will be awesome.

PS: How do i make the avatar in my forum show "Read The Millionaire Fastlane " ?

tchombo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jan 15, 2016
London, UK
i have had the pleasure of listening to the audio book. not finished yet but so far i have established that i have been living life on the sidewalk. it is quite a realization and now i am getting towards the part on how to then exit the sidewalk

Nero55

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 13, 2016
Just finished reading it!Took me a month because i am reading it during the exams but it was worth it!

JuliaLV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
May 25, 2016
Latvia
It's the second time I'm listening to the Fastlane audiobook. I'm amazed at how much I didn't 'hear/grasp' the first time!
The value I get from the book -
  1. it motivates to rethink basic understanding of money/business/value/wealth. I'm happy to consciously get rid of 'do what you love' mantra!
  2. it improves the mood (often I can't help but laugh out loud). Style is unique, straightforward and often - hilarious.
  3. the content is amazing + easy to understand. I don't have academic business education and still I can understand almost everything (I've used google few times)
  4. it encourages to act!
I would like to mention Fastlane youtube videos as well. For example these two helped me realize what I've been doing wrong -
Are You An ACTION TAKER or an ACTION FAKER?
Look At The Junk On That Conveyor Belt! No Wonder You're Fat/Overweight/Broke/Poor!

Thank you MJ! Excellent work :notworthy:

BjornB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 26, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book around 2 years ago and read many others since. This has been the one that stuck out and had the most poignant lessons for me.

I saved my money, formulated a plan and finally left my job a few months ago. I have to say, this book really took my blinkers off like no other - I even got my sister (11 years older) to read it and she frequently couldn't sleep because it flipped her whole world upside down...

I've since built a stable base of passive income to support my immediate family (just) and will be dedicating my time and energy to fastlane ideas in the near future.

Thanks a lot MJ!

petkovic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Aug 28, 2015
Germany
Please don't tell me this thread went on for 126 pages without anyone noticing that there is a double "The" in the title... :wideyed:

Huw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 6, 2015
Having read the book, I really wish this book was around 20 years ago, so many things I would have done differently. Still time to change and move on.

I do need to re-evaluate many things, including how to upscale my existing business, or the job I have created for myself, as it currently stands.

Sol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 24, 2016
I read the book. Multiple times already. If I had to describe the book I'd run out of superlatives, so I'll just say I too wish I had read it sooner, but this is definitely a case of "better late than never."

Deri

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 13, 2016
Wales
I have read the book.
I did not intentionally set out to buy this book, I stumbled upon it and decided to have a look. I am glad I did.
Very informative and too the point and opened my eyes to a lot of things I have been doing which are out of place ad a businessman.
Will read it again and and again I think, to make sure I am absorbing the principles and keep motivation.
Thanks MJ.

IronBorn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Jun 1, 2016
Ireland
Having been a lurker on this forum for over a year, as well as having owned the book for about the same length of time, I finally got my head down and read the Millionaire Fastlane . It's safe to say that I devoured it in 3 days! Thanks for providing me with a clearer direction MJ.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Im still currently reading your book , its actually one of the most detailed books to success ive read. im on page 770. Every page im telling my gf "this man is speaking the truth" , I personally want to thank you , ive currently been cramming more books , i read about 3-4 last week focused on finding my fast lane success and implementing everything the books said . But your book is more then just a book but a guide to a lifestyle , a step by step instruction book to reach levels only a few people know exist . I honestly have to judge strongly what books i read after this because this book changed alot of my perspective on things. I was a huge "Double Dad" follower until this. Thank you again

Rycor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 27, 2016
I just finished the book last week! I must say this is one of the best books I've read in a long time. It really changed my mindset on how I look at building wealth and coming up with a business idea. The idea of finding a problem/need to solve instead of just starting something I like really got me thinking in the right direction. Thank you MJ for writing this book!

G

GuestUserX09

I first read The Millionaire Fastlane about 4 years ago. It was the first or second book I've ever read about growth and my future in my entire life. This was literally a pinnacle and turning point that has brought me to where I was today. Imagine if the first business/wealth related book I ever read was horrible, I may have assumed the same for them all and never gotten to where I am.

This forum is truly amazing. Just seeing the value here over the last few months, I may be time to re-read the book and see what I most likely had missed or didn't understand during the first run back in 2012.

It's almost funny, I quote things out of this book and do things based off the rules in this book over the years and rarely think back to where they came from. Out of the hundred or so books I've read since TMF , It's astonishing that most practical strategies I use today come from this book while dozens of other books have been forgotten. Yep, definitely time for a re-read. Thanks MJ

LilBo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2016
Ordered the book and read it in one night. Focused on seeing opportunities and looking to solve problems now. I feel like I have been re-energized after 5 months of going in circles. Funniest thing - I was about to launch a product I thought new graduates needed, and it was all about finding a job! I can't give them that advice now that I have read your book. Thank you.

SeaForFreedom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 5, 2016
Just finished it and yes I love this book. Thanks for your great work. I love your frank and spot on statements about various things and your writing style, which would make me feels like something that a friend at the local bar who would sip beer at Thursday night would say when giving some life advice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.