Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

Is this a bad habit in the fast lane?

Discussion in 'Mindset, Motivation, Choices' started by Tommy92l, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Tommy92l

Tommy92l 110 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $1,934
    I see people all of the time starting up website after website. Trying to jump in on the nearest fad and then when it fails, hopping onto the next website. Or it will be something like failbook.com, but much sloppier and often just people doing weird things that may or may not catch.
    Sponsored Ad

I haven't been in this game long enough to voice my opinion, but is this a formula that someone has discovered for success?

I guess it just seems like people often take the route of - Make a bunch of Cookie Cutter websites, hope one catches - , and I see much less of - Create one website, build it until it blows up -.

I'm not so much shunning this, as said above, but I am questioning the success rate or thought process behind it.

In most success books you are taught to believe "WHY NOT ME?", and that anything is possible, which is pretty much true, but I guess people bet on Viral promotion, more than a quality product doing the promotion.

Any input?

2. 1PercentStreet

1PercentStreet 140 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $741
    This is not the fast lane.

In my opinion fast lane is to create value for other people and that is what we get paid for. Not chasing the money.

2 people like this.
  3. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $4,776
    Huh?

[video=youtube;mBS0OWGUidc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBS0OWGUidc[/video]

3 people like this.