The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is there anywhere to Hire on the Fastlane Forum?

GiroudJD

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
361%
Dec 25, 2013
MPLS
I know there is a forum for Selling on the forum, but I am looking to Hire and some Fastlaners would likely have the skills I'm looking for.

Is there anywhere I can post an ad looking to hire people? Where might that be appropriate....?

Anyone?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Marketplace is for posting solicitations.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Just say what you need.
Exactly. Read the post and thought "ok, but what is that you're hiring for?".
You wrote the post anyway - might as well throw it out there and let people contact you.

GiroudJD

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
361%
Dec 25, 2013
MPLS
Found someone - thanks! This forum is great.

Last edited:

RRR

"The Website GOD™"
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 23, 2013
Everywhere
Need Website Marketing.

My wife and I recently started a niche business for authors and it's been great - business is booming. We want to get our name and service out there to more people though, so we're looking to hire someone (or someones) to do some marketing of our website.

Disclaimer: we really have no idea how to market a website or what people actually do. We don't say that so that you can take advantage of us....but in hopes that you can explain what you'll actually do for us! FB? Twitter? Forums? SEO? Who knows?!

Payment is very negotiable - since we have no clue what people actually do when they say "website marketing", we have no idea what that actually pays either! But we want to pay you and we want to pay you fairly.

So.......let's talk
smile.png
Hi, when you say a business for authors can you detail what this does in a nutshell as sounds intriguing.

Reason I ask is I am writing a book. I could also help you with website marketing advice, gratis if you are currently doing < $1million.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
Disclaimer: we really have no idea how to market a website or what people actually do. We don't say that so that you can take advantage of us....but in hopes that you can explain what you'll actually do for us! FB? Twitter? Forums? SEO? Who knows?!

Maybe the first thing you should to is to ask for advice here in the forum.

Are there members here outsourcing their marketing?
How much are they paying? And what are they getting from that?
What are the top mistakes that should be avoided?

I'm sure it's a different story for different people but you should be able to have an idea from their experience.

By the way, congrats on your success!! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.