The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is that your dream?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Ok guys before I get started let me clarify one thing: this is just my opinion, I am not intending to hurt anybody's feelings.

Let me take you back to 2009, I was 17 years old and in a few days my free time of two months after graduating school was about to end, and I had to start working at a job.

On that day a friend drove me home and I was pretty depressed of the fact that the times of freedom and chilling at the lake all summer long were over in a few days. My friend (a few years older than me) told me something like "yep thats how it is, as soon as you start working you will only be looking forward to the weekends".

Shortly after starting at my first job, I thought to myself "so thats it? thats life? doing the same shit for 40 years now?" I never was happy with the "socially accepted" idea of working a lifetime only living on the weekends and on your 30 days of vacation per year..
The most important thing to me always was being free, being free to do what you like to do.

It was around 2011/2012 when I finally found The Millionaire Fastlane book in a book recommondation thread in a music producer forum. Not going into detail on how incredible the book is, cause everybody on here already knows, lets just say it gave all my mindsets and beliefs mentioned earlier a sense, and therefore a sense for my life.

It was always my dream to live happy and free, and thanks to MJ I now know that it is possible and what I have to do to achieve it. Now let me ask you a question: what is your dream?

you may think "what a stupid question, of course fast cars, hot girls, big houses, being happy, living life, party every day, being healthy, being fit, etc"

But is it really a stupid question? Because when I look around I cant see anyone going after their dreams!

What I see is the 2 bankers in the train bragging about how awesome their job is. Next to the guy talking to a hottie about his new BMW (thats most likely leased). Not to forget the 2 old women ranting about the politics and how bad the country serves them. What I also see is the facebook posts in TGIF style or the check-ins at clubs and bars every friday and saturday, where are their happy posts on monday huh? Why dont they check in at their workplace? Maybe because they aint happy there? So is it really a stupid question to ask what your dream is? Or shouldnt it make you think about why you are not happy most of the time while the biggest dream of most people is being happy?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.