The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Ben_Weider

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Mar 3, 2015
Hello all I am a 14 year old from Ohio. I found out about this site after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . My business experience comes from a Lawn Care Business that I own. I am in the process of publishing an Ebook on how kids can start a lawn care company of their own. My goals are to be able to sell the book and collect passive income from it. In the future I am want to create a website that I can make money from. I hope that from this forum I will be able to get advice on publishing an Ebook and also on having a website that I can make money from. Thank you for taking the time to read my brief introduction to this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
Hi Ben,
Welcome to the forum.
Great to see that you've got some great experience at your age. Keep it up!
Check out the Gold threads, you'll find all the magic there.

Good luck

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My business experience comes from a Lawn Care Business that I own.

Impressive, very impressive!! Warms my heart to see young guys like you out in the world and grinding their process and getting started so young. Welcome aboard. :)

cf4afac9410f7440943a70a7fdcaf7aac9a6adf2ef5d33e47cc94bafdbad2c88.jpg

JSW

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 14, 2015
May as well jump on this thread while I'm here. My name's Jamie, I'm from London, England.

Firstly, as previously said, respect to you, Ben my friend. I'm 23 and still consider myself to have gotten into the right sort of financial mind frame fairly young, so at 14 to be doing those things is... well impressive.

I basically had a couple of years post education, doing very little due to a fair-ish sized inheritance and a general lack of enthusiasm for what I now know to be know as the 'slow lane'.

I suppose it's one of those situations where you always know there's more to life than what you've been told. What I now know that to be is freedom. Whether you achieve that by living off grid completely or, more realistically if you're to fit into Western society, via Fast lane methods, freedom from the 9-5 lifestyle is what I knew was missing.

Also I have also known that there is more to intelligence and potential than school grades, which are large reflective of a persons ability to memorize and regurgitate information, so I guess I've always wanted to break the mould of "get good grades, get a good job" blah blah blah and TMF has really reaffirmed a lot of things I already knew, whilst laying it all out perfectly and teaching me a fair few new things along the way.

I've never really gotten into business for myself but for the last few years have been in sales, which is proving very challenging but I think I rightly see sales skills as an essential part of my future with regards to business. So I'm currently just cracking on with that, whilst trying to identify needs in different areas of life and attempting to do a bit of planning into said areas and teach myself some necessary skills.

I think that'll do for now anyway, I'm sure this forum will provide a lot of valuable insight and help along the way. Glad to be here and good luck to everyone else on the long road to financial freedom.

Jamie

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...