The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inspired! Or, What Media Sources Keep the FL Spirit Nourished?

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Haven't seen a thread like this since I've been on the Forums so I thought that I would list them off. Media includes TV, Internet sites, Podcasts, etc. Would love to see what others are using...

Podcasts:
- Startups for the Rest of Us (excellent software/SaaS weekly blog)
- Tropical MBA
- Seth Godin's Startup School (OUTSTANDING 15 epi podcast. Mostly high level but focused on real fundamentals)
- Marketing for Founders
- Zig Ziglar's Inspiring Words of Encouragement (good for the soul, good sales tactics)

TV
- Shark Tank
- The Profit (Am actually starting to like this MORE than Shark Tank. Very process oriented and good for someone like me with minimal business experience)

Internet
- Christopher Janz's BLOG about SaaS startups, from a VC perspective.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Plan to get a slowlane job (in your case, pretend because you're a physician right?). Actually try look for jobs, apply, go to an interview, and be prepared to have your time scheduled by another person to come to a place where you would rather be a million other places.

You will have such a surge of fastlane spirit that you'll be bending space and time to make your business work.

This worked for me.

MarkNNelson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 12, 2013
Colorado
Would love to see what others are using...

Not so much inspirational, but it's a great tactical resource, especially for someone like yourself: SaaS Weekly by Hiten Shah. It's an email blast every Monday morning, where he's curated a bunch of really high-quality content in the SaaS space. Check it out at hiten.com.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Not so much inspirational, but it's a great tactical resource, especially for someone like yourself: SaaS Weekly by Hiten Shah. It's an email blast every Monday morning, where he's curated a bunch of really high-quality content in the SaaS space. Check it out at hiten.com.
Yeah, that's a great recommendation. @Gale4rc clued me into that one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.