The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Improving my website sales funnel! Would love your help!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Rhys McKay

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2016
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new here- been lurking around the forum for quite a while now. While having been involved in various online businesses over the years, I'm really only starting to go deeper into the marketing side of things now. I've been working over the past few days on designing a website sales funnel for a business I've started up with a friend.

Basically I'd really love some advice/help/criticism on how to improve the sales funnel/fix potential design flaws in the site.

Design: http://imgur.com/jZiRinz (Too big to upload directly to here)

[ Please note: All text in red is just info text for you to understand how website will work. ]

The current website design is: www.vaniti.co

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Claouse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
May 9, 2014
As a potential customer, I do not have enough information about the product to make an informed decision as to whether or not i should buy. You need more information. Also, a call now if you want to speak with a representative will enable you to make sure they know you are for reals.

A couple ideas -i would suggest would be to expand on what they are buying, every last cent should be accounted for. Make sure they know the product is worth every penny.
-go through every filter and tell them all the benefits each one has, if your buddy is a photographer, have him tell you what each filter is, what it is used for and why.
-the value proposition seems off to me, what are you saving them? how are you helping them? how can they logically justify the sale, and what makes them emotionally buy?
-what emotions are you selling? what do photographers want more then anything in the world? do they want to be valued? do they want notoriety? are they looking for love through their photography? are they taking tinder pics for ppl and just looking to make a buck?

Remember, every sales letter follows the same formula, AIDA. Attraction, Interest, Desire, and Action.

Just trying my best to help a fellow fastlaner out. The website looks sick, and if you want to trade me my copy for your website design skills i would be pretty stoked on the trade ;)

I hope something in that commentary helps you out, chow.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new here- been lurking around the forum for quite a while now. While having been involved in various online businesses over the years, I'm really only starting to go deeper into the marketing side of things now. I've been working over the past few days on designing a website sales funnel for a business I've started up with a friend.

Basically I'd really love some advice/help/criticism on how to improve the sales funnel/fix potential design flaws in the site.

Design: http://imgur.com/jZiRinz (Too big to upload directly to here)

[ Please note: All text in red is just info text for you to understand how website will work. ]

The current website design is: www.vaniti.co
I'm confused. You're the second person that has requested help with sales funnel for the exact same website.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...l-for-some-of-your-help-sales-declined.65901/

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhys McKay

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts