The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm looking for a copywriter

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
S

stranger

I've written what I have had to write. I'm not going to discuss the details here. PM me.

DavidofMN

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 19, 2011
Stillwater, MN
I've written what I have had to write. I'm not going to discuss the details here. PM me.

Well with that lovely response I am sure everyone will be lining up to do work for you....

I wasn't ripping on you - I was trying to help you. Good luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
You need a copy writer to create a good post asking for a copy writer. You seem to have quite the attitude.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
I was going to offer my skill. I have extensive experience as both a copywriter and a writer & author, but wow. The attitude.

S

stranger

I was going to offer my skill. I have extensive experience as both a copywriter and a writer & author, but wow. The attitude.
Sorry, time is money. Anyway, PM me. I'd be interested in your writing skill.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Apology accepted.

Allow me to set you straight on a few things. By the level of your $133, I feel I need to share this with you. (this is not me looking down at the $ count at all)

Please do NOT come to the forum with such a horrible attitude. The replies you have given people above made me CRINGE when I read them. I was so ashamed on your behalf. You may not REALISE that you came off as REALLY obnoxious to people that wanted to help. When you offer a writing job, if it was to me--I would need the FULL spec of what I was being required to do, not just shoved off in PM.

You've typically assumed that "PM me, I would be interested in your writing skill" would warrant me to. Without telling me ANYTHING else.

If you're a wise man, God I hope you are--you will take heed and speak with more clarity and respect.

If not, you'll call me an arrogant bitch and "who does she think she is?", that's fine too.

:)

PS : We all know time = money is something you leave behind in employment. Would do you well, to leave it behind to if you want to get anywhere in business.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Sorry, time is money. Anyway, PM me. I'd be interested in your writing skill.

Since we are being assholes:

Does your avatar really say Fastlane Web Design? Is that your business or something?

2014-05-23_1507.png

Edit: Hmmm..... Why do you feel the need to use WHOIS protection on your website, feeling you're doing something you shouldn't maybe? Creative name nonetheless, sounds familiar, where have I heard "fastlane" before? :upyours:

Last edited:
S

stranger

Apology accepted.

Allow me to set you straight on a few things. By the level of your $133, I feel I need to share this with you. (this is not me looking down at the $ count at all)

Please do NOT come to the forum with such a horrible attitude. The replies you have given people above made me CRINGE when I read them. I was so ashamed on your behalf. You may not REALISE that you came off as REALLY obnoxious to people that wanted to help. When you offer a writing job, if it was to me--I would need the FULL spec of what I was being required to do, not just shoved off in PM.

You've typically assumed that "PM me, I would be interested in your writing skill" would warrant me to. Without telling me ANYTHING else.

If you're a wise man, God I hope you are--you will take heed and speak with more clarity and respect.

If not, you'll call me an arrogant bitch and "who does she think she is?", that's fine too.

:)

PS : We all know time = money is something you leave behind in employment. Would do you well, to leave it behind to if you want to get anywhere in business.
I respect every person at this forum. That was just 20 minutes job for a guy who was looking for quick bucks. You spent more time for writing your post than the job was. Good luck.
P.S. My level of your $133 tell nothing about my business. LOL

S

stranger

Since we are being assholes:

Does your avatar really say Fastlane Web Design? Is that your business or something?

2014-05-23_1507.png

Edit: Hmmm..... Why do you feel the need to use WHOIS protection on your website, feeling you're doing something you shouldn't maybe? Creative name nonetheless, sounds familiar, where have I heard "fastlane" before? :upyours:
I'm sure you are a freelancer too. LOL

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I'm sure you are a freelancer too. LOL

I build some great websites here and there, I don't however talk to people like they are peasants and didn't rip the name from the forum that has helped me, out of sheer ethics and respect for the community. And I probably charge 10x what you do.

It wasn't anything about freelancing, it's the name one and your attitude second.

Last edited:

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I'm glad you found a copywriter for the little job you needed done.

However - on your website you say that one of the services you offer (at 6 cents a word) is copywriting. Shouldn't you be doing your own copywriting, in that case? If I was looking for services, I'd really hesitate knowing that you didn't write your own copy.

Just my $.2.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
However - on your website you say that one of the services you offer (at 6 cents a word) is copywriting. Shouldn't you be doing your own copywriting, in that case? If I was looking for services, I'd really hesitate knowing that you didn't write your own copy.
I am glad to know he doesn't charge for his writing after the written display in this thread.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I am glad to know he doesn't charge for his writing after the written display in this thread.

He does. Articles, web content, press releases, everything. They do have a team of 7 people, though, so they probably each have their specialties. I'd still expect a website with all these services to make their own content, though.

S

stranger

I'm glad you found a copywriter for the little job you needed done.

Just my $.2.
Which of my sites do you mean? I only write copies on my native language.

S

stranger

I build some great websites here and there, I don't however talk to people like they are peasants and didn't rip the name from the forum that has helped me, out of sheer ethics and respect for the community. And I probably charge 10x what you do.

It wasn't anything about freelancing, it's the name one and your attitude second.
I'm glad you built your websites here and there. Do you have an offer me? Or just have time for bla..bla?

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Which of my sites do you mean? I only write copies on my native language.

I'm just referring to the one in your signature, Fastlane Web Design. If you only write copy in your native language, that makes sense that you don't want to write it in English. Didn't realize that English wasn't your first language. Do the other people contributing there not copywrite in English? If not, you may want to specify that such and such service is only available in Russian, or Polish, or whatever the case may be. Save you a lot of time of turning away potential customers.

S

stranger

I'm just referring to the one in your signature, Fastlane Web Design. If you only write copy in your native language, that makes sense that you don't want to write it in English. Didn't realize that English wasn't your first language. Do the other people contributing there not copywrite in English? If not, you may want to specify that such and such service is only available in Russian, or Polish, or whatever the case may be. Save you a lot of time of turning away potential customers.
Thanks for your advice. Anyway, I've got what I was looking for today.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.