The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need feedback on my content.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2015
Hi, I am a co founder of a e-learning website and now we have 3 courses live. The thing is I need feedback from the people that can use this courses.
You can find them on BBPacademy.com
And you can use the free code: newcourse for any of the courses you want to see.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looks nice and simple. Curious, what makes you different from the others? It didn't really say and in a crowded space, it might be worthwhile to strike differentiation right off the bat.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Coupon expired. The site looks neat and nice, very well done. The content it self, i will try later .....

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2015
Thank you for your feedback guys, we have plans about what would differentiate us but for now we are focusing on the quality of the content.

And sorry about the code. Please try: newcoupone

Sorry again and thank you.

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
I will go over the content that I know things about and will let you know.

For now:
+ points:
+ Very clear site
+ Very simple looks, nothing to get confused about, no unnecessary clutter.
+ Easy sign up
+ Quick access
+ Fast loading time

- Could be a little clearer on what you will actually get during the course that you sign up for, good idea is maybe a promo video or an excerpt of 1 lesson. (A list of actual "Chapters" could help as well.)
- Got an error message saying that "Disqus" could not load. You might want to have a comment system that does not get blocked out with Adblock extensions. seeing that quite a big share of the market space uses them.
- No "About" page, if I can't check up on the profile of the teachers beforehand, or even get some information about BBPacademy before enlisting in any of your courses. why would I pick out my wallet? That feels like giving money to a stranger.
- "Contact us" button in your footer doesn't seem to be an actual link. (Mouseover turns the mouse into how it looks when it's normal text, and it does nothing when you click on it)

Now just a few questions:

- How will you set up your "Academy"? Only certain/specific/hired teachers, or open for any teacher to enroll? (If it's your own/specific teachers I do suggest a page where you can read about the teachers+a link to their courses on there)
- How will you drive traffic to your site?
- How will you inform members of new courses coming out? (I see no newsletter or RSS feed)

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
I think the website is very well put together, and the content seems to be of value. However, I do not know what the site is about. What is your pitch? Some sort of tagline to hook me to continue on would entice me to dig a little deeper.

Example, you have “Get Started Now” at the top, but I don’t know what I’d be getting started with. I hope this helps.

Wishing you much success…

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
Gorgi, in the e-learning sector there are already 2 big players: coursera and udemi, each one well known course providers and with thousand of courses.

To make a test, I checked time management in udemi and coursera, because you have a course on that subject.

Coursera and udemi has it as well, so, if I were a potential customer I would prefer them to your site, since they are already well established.

They provide courses in different categories, and you do it as well, so why I should choose you over them?

Moreover, I read on your website that the author of some courses is a guy called Peter. Who's Peter? What shows that he's an expert on what he teaches?

Anyhow, good luck with your project :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!