The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I don't have a famous name, maybe that's why I am marooned on the sidewalk...

Jesse Dallenbach

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jul 3, 2015
Northern California, U.S.A.
with one foot teetering onto the sidewalk.

Hey all I am 10 year U.S. Air Force vet got out in 2007 and been doing Analyst work for the a private company who's biggest customer is our own Government. I live and work in Northern California where it has been hot as balls of late (104-107).

The job I have ( or should should I say has me) is easy and pays "well" great benefits and yes matching 401K. Of course what that is is a tailor made recipe for a life in the slowlane! I want out of the shit show and live life on my terms! I want to give value back to others, animals, the planet and the universe.

Looking to learn, be inspired, grow and become the smartest, strongest and most productive version of myself.

I am hungry and thirsty to learn from the great entrepreneurial minds that the Fast Lane Forum has to offer. I will succeed in my goals and welcome any and all advice.

I am currently reading, The Millionaire Fastlane : Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.

I am on Chapter 27: Change That Dirty, Stale Oil.

Thanks and have a Happy 4th of July!!!

Jesse W. Dallenbach "DB"
--
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Welcome to the forum. I took one trip to NC for a day. lol I'm from Michigan and I feel sorry for you, cause it took like five minutes maybe for my clothes to be soaked from the humidity there. That doesn't happen in Michigan. I did always want to visit there longer. Beautiful place. I hope you have air conditioning. Way to hot for me! I'd be in the ocean all day keeping cool. I'm a water bug though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...