The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am buying a new bugatti. And i will post pics.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
This morning, I reached a turning point in my life. That turning point inspired me to type this up before I start making my calls.

I didn't have a normal childhood. My mother was a college professor, and taught me at home. I began my freshman year of college at the age of 13, as a mathematics and classical piano major. I was done with college before most people my age had finished high school.

When I turned 15, I began asking my professors questions: What can I do for a living with a mathematics degree? What job will I have that allows me to apply differential equations, linear algebra and statistics?

MJ would probably call their answers "slow lane" answers. Quite frankly, their answers sucked. Why was I going to college so early - just to enter the rat race before everyone else? What did that make me, besides a precocious rat? Why create a supercharged engine and leave it sitting in a parking lot all day? Why not rev that bitch to the max, burn some rubber, and flex all 1,000 horses?

I quickly realized that I could not buy the cars, boats, homes and toys of my dreams living my life that way. I started hustling. I started chasing paper.

I began by tutoring math and teaching piano lessons. I made more in a few hours than I did working all day at my normal job. I still remember my first sensation of walking around with huge knots of cash in my pocket.

When I turned 18, I got into sales. First, it was construction. Then real estate investment properties. Then I got into private equity. Then I got my first clients.

I was fortunate to have great mentors: c-suite executives of multi-billion dollar private equity firms, Wall Street superstars, etc. I learned at least 95% of what I know about business and sales through hands-on experience, and learning from the best.

Over the past few years, I've had some bullshit happen. A couple of hospitalizations, a near-death experience, learning the truth about some people in my life (people I wrongly thought I could trust).

Amazingly, though, I wouldn't change anything that happened over the past few years. I have turned this shit into sugar.

[video=youtube;DeG9Gl00K1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeG9Gl00K1w[/video]

Just part of growing up, I suppose. At this point in my life, there's only one thing I know. Money over everything, and I know how to make it. I am locked and loaded. I have sales contracts with some of the most cutting edge companies on the planet.

And I'm going to wake up from this three-year long nightmare in a new Bugatti.

[video=youtube;t_HaBUWlp4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_HaBUWlp4g[/video]

That's a promise to the Fastlane community. Actually, let me do better than that. All of the rage I have deserves more of a commitment, after all.

MJ, I GIVE YOU MY F*ckING WORD THAT THE 23-YEAR OLD KID YOU QUOTED IN YOUR BOOK WILL BUY A NEW BUGATTI AND POST PICS ON THIS SITE.

I don't know how long it will take me (perhaps only a few months, perhaps a few years), but you know me, MJ. I disappear, speak with my actions, and return with epic vengeance.

I know that the people who read the words on this site have an appreciation for fine automobiles. And I know ya'll love money, and the art of making it. So, in a way, I'm using all of you to hold myself accountable to this promise.

Until I have what I want, I'm going to be on the phone and in meetings from sun up until sun down. I will hustle every day and every night until I have what I want. I swear - on my life, and my love of it - that I am going to buy every car I've ever wanted - Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti - all of them. All I want to do is make money. It's the only thing that matters, and I'm going to show it with my actions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Good luck and wish you all the best..

I hope you buy the Bugatti.

I am already thinking of selling my Bentley and upgrade to Ferrari F430 or Lambo Gallardo.. However that Lambo Aventador is really getting my full attention lately... The design is just breath taking..

In the end, they are just cars, you will get bored of them within 2 months.. However, setting business goals and bigger target is what will keep you focused and you won't get bored of it or lose interest soon. So focus on the bigger pictures and this little things (like cars, house, watches) will take care of themselves.

Take care.

LC

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Big declarations mean nothing. Big action is impressive. Time will tell.

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

Make it happen. Looking forward to your victory pictures.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
I enjoyed reading this for some reason.

Good luck friend. you'll get there ;)

Couple years ago, I wrote a notepad message in an old cell phone I used to have, a Keybo.

It says, "Mark, you will own a Lamborghini before you reach 37 years old".

It sits in an old box in my office under my futon couch.

I can't wait till the day, that I can pull that old cell phone out, power it up and reflect.

Nothing else matters, except accomplishing that goal.

I have 4 years left.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I'd bet 2 yrs before you own one....I hope it happens because I love being right ! :coolgleamA:

lancer3vo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 1, 2013
"And I know ya'll love money, and the art of making it."

I never thought of making money as an art, but after seeing this quote, I love how it sounds! Setting high goals will make life worth living and all much more! Good luck to you!

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles

I am already thinking of selling my Bentley and upgrade to Ferrari F430 or Lambo Gallardo.. However that Lambo Aventador is really getting my full attention lately... The design is just breath taking..

In the end, they are just cars, you will get bored of them within 2 months.. However, setting business goals and bigger target is what will keep you focused and you won't get bored of it or lose interest soon. So focus on the bigger pictures and this little things (like cars, house, watches) will take care of themselves.

Take care.

LC

Really really great point

N.S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Aug 26, 2013
UK

Take care.

LC

This is a great point, but one that can only be fully appreciated *after* you have got the car. I was the same, until I bought my gorgeous 911 coupe. Yes I'm kinda bored of it now (although it is still a massive buzz to drive such a beautiful piece of engineering) but it represented a big achievement to be able to buy it in cash without worrying about affordability.

As MJ says in his book, any idiot can go and finance purchase a high end sports car if they know how to, doesn't mean they can actually afford it.

My advice is to use the car dream as a huge driver of action, keep it real to you until you get it, but just be aware that when you're close you'll need to set a bigger goal as the novelty of the car will soon wear off.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Cool reading.

You will make it happen if you work hard & smart and with as much passion as your OP.

Best of luck!

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

Take care.

LC

Nice whip, bro. Yours is the one in your avatar?

My pics are coming soon. I'm about to kill my game. I figure since I'm full of murderous intentions - and can't do anything about it - I might as well take out my desire for violence on a marketplace.

Lol. This site is an interesting place. I remember posting around here when the loneliness and depression was really gettin' to me. I got some positive responses here and there (shout out to Steele Concept), but nothing like when Ubermensch started unleashing death threats. Then everyone got their panties in a bunch. Haha. Go figure.

It's all good, though. At the end of the day, I practice what MJ preaches. I don't waste time on social media like most brain dead Amuricans. For the past year, I took everything I had - all my time and all of my money - and fired it all at the target that I'm about to hit right in the bull's eye.

I actually remember exactly what happened the morning I decided to post this... what inspired this thread. It's funny looking back on it, knowing what's about to happen.

Steele Concept tells me not to post when I'm angry, because "people will think you're crazy." Ha, maybe, bro! But if anyone went through what I've went through, and put up with what I've had to put up with, they'd probably be crazy, too. And besides, at the end of the day, all I'm focused is leaving the game black and blue. All I'm focused on is making so much money that I can rub it in everybody's faces...

Lol, come on Fastlane... trust me. I'm gonna make ya'll love me. From MJ to all the females who I pissed off a few months ago. You're watching a star in the making here. And the sick part is you're literally watching me predict it all before it happens. I'm gonna bring the rain. You're gonna see me stuntin' in cities all over America. Nothing's ever been done like this before.

History in the making. Just stay tuned. Just keep watching.

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

You're right. I've been on here for five years, and I have how many posts? In other words, I spend my time working instead of posting. Period. Real simple. Big declarations really only mean a lot to the person making the declarations. I make them because I want to be able to point back in history and say: See? Told ya so.

I feel you though, bro. It's all about the action, which, at the end of the day... is so much about what MJ's work is all about. Stay tuned..

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What's a Bugatti?

It's a $1.5M car.

All I'm focused on is making so much money that I can rub it in everybody's faces...

Dude, it's getting FN old. Here's a revelation: Why not post something that actually HELPS aspiring entrepreneurs? If you indeed are buying a Bugatti then congratulations -- however, the people here are more interested in the process (what you learned) vs the event (pictures of a car.)

All of your posts are about YOU. YOU YOU and YOU. Everytime you come here you drop narcisstic rants that say nothing except how great you are.

If you want to use this forum as your special little corner of the world where you can gloat and shout "look at me!" from the rooftops well then I'm sorry -- I ain't going to allow it for much longer.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
[yawn]

Quoted this again, seems our friend didn't read it in it's entirety:

Time you learn to "speak softly and carry a big stick"

oldscool

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 20, 2011
your internet
header6.jpg

quote-speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick-you-will-go-far-theodore-roosevelt-158071.jpg

107769.gif

Last edited:

MorgothBauglir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Dec 23, 2013
I wish you all the best man, but the egotistical, self-aggrandizing dialogues just come off poorly and don't really do you any favors.

It seems like you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. What's with this 'I'm a star in the making' stuff? The world has enough 'stars' and 'celebrities'. We need people interested in the bigger picture, who want to provide value to society. We don't need more people trying to take from it so that they can 'rub it in people's faces.'

I hope you make all the money that you want to make man, I just hope you learn a little something along the way too.

OzGrinder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
What's a Bugatti?

I sold my business and retired five years ago when I was 35. I still drive a 2003 Honda Civic.

I (and many others here I'm sure) would love for you to post a success story thread as you've achieved what many of us aspire to achieve.

I'd be more than happy without a bugatti but being retired by my mid 30's to early 40's.

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
All I'm focused on is making so much money that I can rub it in everybody's faces...

If this is the truth, I'll be the first to admit that I hope you fail. Not because I don't want to see you get rich. Because what you are striving for is to be a completely lost and tormented soul. You are already imagining yourself as alienating everyone in your future. Energy is energy and you have got some type of energy. I wish to see you looking at the bigger picture in life and channeling your energy more positively.

Find some balance.

Good luck to you.

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
OP is turning out to be a bit too douchbaggy for me..... unsubscribed. Go and rub your money in people's faces and stunt on everyone to make yourself feel better.... but I am not intr. in that.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

The only person's needs you mentioned in your post were your own, so unless you're planning on cutting yourself a check for 1.5M+%T&T I think you need a plan B.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Sir Uber I do hope you achieve your goal, I honestly do but isn't it empty inside if you achieve a goal out of revenge or self-fulfillment?

All great success stories I read in this forum focuses on others first before themselves. Sad to say I also know people who got their success out of proving themselves and at the end they all asked "...is this it? Now what?"

sal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 14, 2012
Money over everything

url5.jpeg

perhaps only a few months

All I want to do is make money. It's the only thing that matters

url5.jpeg

url5.jpeg

Even a student like myself knows a mindset like that can eat away at your health...

Good luck Ubermensch... try not to damage yourself on the way to materialistic freedom.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Misspending money is like not being serious about mindset.

I made a huge declaration like this a long time ago. I didn't really instigate it or anything, I did it because I felt pressure from family and stuff and I thought that a big promise would make up for the fact I felt I couldn't deliver right away.

I was always trying to gain people's "favor".

But, what you eventually realise is, you can't expect to live up to other people's expectations, you have to do what you do on your own, and for real (not a trial run).
It isn't just about taking action btw... Action won't get you there from where you are now.

What will get you on the right track is ...
Well actually I honestly don't know, but I can tell you something that MIGHT help.

Ok, so between the time of me making this wild declaration and now I came to realise that you must sit with the fear, because it is only by sitting with it that you gain the strength to change it, and only when you gain the strength to change it do you leave that sidewalker BS behind and get brass in your belly.
Declarations, tend to be to dispel blame and pressure, but really it works against you (so forget about it, really, its nothing to be ashamed of just drop it... I did and I'm fine).

Really, you don't need to impress anyone here to progress, rather, as you progress you will see that the people around you (not the big guys) are really valuable and cool and worth giving value across to. Big guys are busy, and they will pay attention to you if you don't need it too much.

I know what it feels like to kinda "need that help", that kind of desert like feeling, and yes it is quite shocking and horrible, but it can be overcome without extremes.
I found that you have to ALMOST take it to an extreme then stop, pull back, regain sense. Then eventually face the fear, get stronger, and leave behind old ties, promises and BS that doesn't serve you anymore.

You will not buy MJ a bugatti, and I am not ever going to shame you for that. I will shame you if you DO, because if you do buy a bugatti and give it away, you are being a jerk to your company, and thats pretty lame.

With power, must also grow wisdom and temperance and humility. And even though you might not see it yet, if you truly do want to progress you will strive to beat the sidewalker in you. And pay homage through what you overcome in yourself.

To not piss off mentors you MUST NOT EVER LASH OUT AT THEM LIKE THIS. You must suffer the fact that they give to you knowing you cannot reward them, and you must gain the humility to be a receptive host to their help and act as best you can.

If you ever succeed, they will love to see it not because you are making money, but because you will remind them of the days they too captured that sense of internal glory.
Please, leave it be, you deserve more for yourself, and deserve respect and to be treated equally.

The journey is hard, but even though it is long, you may one day help these guys out, but FROM your inner personal strengths, and the glow that comes with it, not the superficial stuff that they don't give a shit about.

Last edited:

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Hope you get your dream car but what you going to do after that?
People don't like cocky and obnoxious others.. Just saying

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I really appreciate everyone's replies, especially the ones that essentially say "put up or shut up."

I guess, in a way, I owe everyone an explanation, and maybe even an apology to MJ.

I've never met MJ, but when I first read his story online years ago, I felt it a lot. I really related with it. It is not just an impressive story, but it really showed me that what I've always dreamed about is possible. I'm sure that's why everyone else here comes to this site and posts. All of those other get-rich-quick gurus don't really seem to give actionable advice. Just reading MJ's story is enough to inspire you to greatness, but his articles - and even his posts on this site - are worth gold.

It should be pretty obvious by now that I typically post here when my emotions are running high. Something about this site makes me reach out and try to get a response from like-minded people. There were times when I felt so alone, and the responses from this site - even if it seemed like negative feedback - kept me going. It helped to see that there were other people here going through the same things I was going through. The road doesn't seem so lonely when it seems like other people are walking through your shoes.

It felt good when some of the members here reached out for me for feedback, advice, and to give me encouragement. That really went a long way, especially during the moments when it kept me from doing something stupid that would hurt someone else, or even myself.

So, as far as the explanation goes, I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I post here, sometimes I've been really hurt. Sometimes, I've been pretty beat up inside, broken hearted, and just really torn up. Lately, I don't really get down anymore, I just get mad. Sometimes, I'm so angry that it's almost difficult for me to function. It sucks, because at this point in my career, I need every bit of focus that I can get. But I'm going to fight through it. I have to. I have no other choice.

I'm not asking for sympathy, and I'm not even asking for you to understand all the way or say that anyone gets it. I'm just trying to somehow type enough so that I can pick myself up, and rise up for tomorrow.

The glory of MJ's story is the toxic bullshit that he went through in the Midwest, and how he left his old life behind to ultimately become the success that inspires all of us today. Looking at that helps me look within myself to find the energy, the power and the force to get past all of the bullshit in my life... and keep going.

So, as for the apology to MJ, I know that I've said things here that he probably wishes I didn't say. At the time he helped me, I had never felt the lows that I've felt over the past few years. I didn't even know feeling that low was possible. I didn't know that level of emotional pain even existed. The funny thing is, though, that on a night like tonight, I've had to battle some of the worst of all of it.

I'm determined to win. Over the past year or so, I've invested almost every waking moment of my life, and a six figure sum of money, in my current venture. My blood, my sweat, and my tears are fully invested. All I do is work and workout.

I make a fair amount of noise on this site, and it has created - if anything else - a rather grandiose persona to live up to, and I like that. The only thing, in my mind, that will justify what I've said here, is to post some pretty spectacular shit later this year. Some of my talk here has been so brazen and off-the-wall that I actually prefer not to say anything until who I am speaks entirely for itself. Trust me, Fastlane. I'ma get there. I'm almost there... so close. Understand this, though... I'm kind of typing this post for the Fastlane, but I'm really doing it for myself.

I'm doing it to remind myself that who I am, and what I'm capable of doing. I'm doing it to remind myself that nothing can hurt me, because I have I've got the 50th Law on my side. I'm doing it to remind myself that I've hustled for years to get myself to that point where I can this game to pieces.

In other words, this grand declaration is for me. This declaration that I'm going to take over the game is for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.