The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Howdy Doody

DrunkFish

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Mar 25, 2015
Missouri
So I used to visit this forum a while back but I recently decided to come back.

Basically, I'm a 20 year old bilateral amputee from St. Louis, MO and I have an obligation to do great things. I have the same condition Oscar Pistorius had, except I don't kill my girlfriends!

My main goal that I consistently work on right now has to do with media, mainly Youtube and/or Vine. I have some ideas that a local agency might be interested in and I'm waiting for them to contact me when they're done on their travels. I've also acted in two independent films as well as a show on PBS that filmed in Richmond VA.

The fun part is, I can't stand for a long period of time. So 99% of well paying jobs a normal fit 20 year old would get, I cannot. So I am trying to find other ways to bring in income while simultaneously, hopefully, adding to some reputation.

I have a very small clothing line i used shopify to open but haven't really marketed much, and I'm working on an e-book/program as well.
I grew up without a dad in a poor family so I'm really, really dedicated to making something of myself!
Favorite quote: "Ive always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...