Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

How Well Do You Really Know Your Customers

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneurship and Startup' started by JamesSJ, Jul 10, 2013.

1. JamesSJ

JamesSJ 60 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $482
    This one really got me thinking hard.

Particularly for web based businesses where we see hundreds or thousands of people visit a day.

We owners of Web-based businesses love to gloat about how many customers/users we have.

But do we really know any of them? Sure, we can calculate their lifetime value and figure out how many times they’ve logged in over the past 90 days, what brand of mobile phone they use, and how much they spend a month.

But we wouldn’t know who they were if they walked in our front doors.

Do You Really Know Your Customers? | Inc.com
    Sponsored Ad

Wouldn't it be nice to have a database of everyone who uses the site - who they are, what they want to learn, their level, what they have bought, when their birthday was - etc.

Just being able to have a short conversation with each and everyone of them would , I believe, increase your value offer tenfold.

To them your business has a real person behind it - not just a website trying to sell them something.

Worth thinking about how we as business owners can engage with our clients rather than spending all our time worrying about conversion rates or link bait copy headlines!

2. mags

mags 10 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $19
    Great share!

Aside from the fact that I love Jason's product (we use it all the time), this is a thought provoking post.

The real challenge here is actually executing it without really bothering the consumer. I'm sure it can be done. But, it has to be creatively personal.

I could imagine the impact of this move to any business owner. Thanks for sharing this!