The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Sell a Commodity like Noodles To Hustlers

Marketing, social media, advertising

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
The video ad you'll see below is a good ad to sell a commodity like noodles that I've recently seen:

From the very first seconds, it makes this association in the prospects'minds:

"Do you wanna make it in life? Eat Pot Noodles"

Do you agree that is a good ad? & How would you improve it?

P.s.: it's even kinda funny at the end :) but I'm not so sure I would have kept the final part in the video.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Vansita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Feb 21, 2015
haha, I really the the video.Its a memorable video, mostly because of the end of it. It seems a ton like Ramen though. Is this your product?

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
haha, I really the the video.Its a memorable video, mostly because of the end of it. It seems a ton like Ramen though. Is this your product?
No

Eldi4n

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Dec 12, 2015
Italy
The video ad you'll see below is a good ad to sell a commodity like noodles that I've recently seen:

From the very first seconds, it makes this association in the prospects'minds:

"Do you wanna make it in life? Eat Pot Noodles"

Do you agree that is a good ad? & How would you improve it?

P.s.: it's even kinda funny at the end :) but I'm not so sure I would have kept the final part in the video.
Ahahah Fenix, amazing, for me, this is just perfect as it is.. a bit of irony in the end!
You have a subject, a story, a process and a result.. maybe it's not what you expect from the beginning but hey, this is really funny.
Great AD, thanks for sharing!

P.S.
As for me, the product itself is something that can't help you getting bigger or stronger (noodles are not so healthy) , and a different ending would probably offer a distorted image of quality, but again, this is a personal opinion!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.