Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

HOW TO approach and network with millionaires randomly

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneurship and Startup' started by Netprofit, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Netprofit

Netprofit 20 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $84
    I'm living in South of France, and right now I'm in the process of surrounding myself and meeting/networking with successful people and millionaires. I'm going to really push myself out of the comfort zone with this.
    My question is, what's the best way to approach millionaires? And what's the best place to meet them?

I think the best and most natural way of doing it is by trying to add and give value. But what do they see as value?

I'm living close to Monaco where there's a lot of rich people so the opportunities are there, I just need to have a good plan of how to move forward with this.

Let's say for example if I see someone I know is successful on the street, or that look successful.
    What's a good approach? What should you not say to disrespect them? What do most people say? Maybe MJ or other millionaires here on the forum can answer these questions from their own experiences.

I got a clear purpose of why I want to meet them, so it's not to waste their time or anything like that..

If you don't think this is a good idea, let me know why. I appreciate any thoughts on this!
  2. tincho1492

tincho1492 110 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $0
  3. Determined2012

Determined2012 110 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $303
    Well millionaires are people, who just so happen to be exactly like you- with usually only one glaring difference- they have more money than you.

Just be who you are and talk to them like you would anyone else- and try not to be worried about the fact that they have money--- what would that have to do with anything????

People should want to be around people for who they are, not what they have... So I would not even factor this in when meeting new people...
  4. Determined2012

Determined2012 110 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $303
    Ps. What is your clear purpose for wanting to meet them?
  5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Admin Staff Member FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $22,517
    Really? What makes you say that? How do you know what I view as a waste of my time?

Usually when someone contacts me with an overzealous "I gotta meet you" approach, I run the other way.

If you want to meet and hang out with millionaires, work for one.

Or even better, build a million-dollar company -- the millionaires will be breaking-down your door with other millionaires wanting to buy and/or invest in your great company.
    2 people like this.
  6. BrucetonGuy

BrucetonGuy 25 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $44
    This is the goal!
    :driving:
  7. JAJT

JAJT 190 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $3,371
    Here's is a fantastic approach on how to get a Millionaire's attention: I sent Tom Hanks a 1934 Smith Corona typewriter with a typed invitation to come on my podcast. This was his response. : pics

In short: dude sent Tom Hanks a classic 1934 typewritter with a typed invitation for an interview. Gets a typed response accepting the offer.

Later in the thread:

It's almost like it had something to do with "added value" and "giving before receiving" or something...
    1 person likes this.
  8. machin576

machin576 30 kph

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $53
    Would plus speed this if humanly possible.
  9. InMotion

InMotion 120 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $285
    With the car that's in your avatar.
  10. CommonCents

CommonCents 110 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $399
    That link to gimicky party crashing is immature, it smacks of deception and not honorable intentions.

If you want to meet people, contact business owners or whoever you want to meet, be straight up with them that you are ambitious and just want to network and find a mentor or two. You might strike one up who wants to help someone where they didn't have any when they started.
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo