The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you find opportunities

Anything related to matters of the mind
C

copywriter1980

I was in analysis paralysis and wantrepreneur mode for a long time. I made a commitment to start with internet business's and internet marketing for a few reasons, negative net worth being a big one. It only costs 10 bucks to make a website. I finally made a random domain and website to start taking action and learning. I taught myself WordPress, landing pages, printed out every single page of black book 2.0 and studied that. I write copy everyday as well.

I'm a constant thinker, I'm good at thinking, and analyzing. However in business it hurts you because you never actually produce a result your too busy thinking about perfection and just thinking about everything at the same time.

Laziness isnt my problem, its over analysing and mostly, I havent done anything because I still don't see opportunities in markets. The only products I can make in my position are info/content products. I don't understand where to find groups of people online that have a problem, that's the biggest aspect that's holding me back.

Any advice on how to find a need online would help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timbonitus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 28, 2014
I know the feeling.

I used to hang around The Warrior Forum, and it's quite easy to spot a need when you monitor the type of threads that people create. There's always a trend. There's always people asking the same questions, searching for the same answers, even if those questions have been answered like a million times already.

One thing that has helped me was a keyword research tool. It makes it easier to see who is searching for what and if there's a lot of competition for a particular keyword. The tool I use is called Jaaxy and it costs $20 a month, useful though. It lists all the keyword stats for easy reference. You'll be able to see how many websites are competing for the same keyword. Then, it's just a matter of finding the keywords that don't have a lot of competition but have a lot of traffic. That's one way to find a need.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.