The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Can We Win Real Estate Investor's Business?

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Hey,

Lately, I have been approaching local "superstars" in different niches that have potential for huge volume in terms of commission and I actually acquire a % of their business in exchange of taking care of their lead gen/marketing.

Recently, I acquired a new "superstars" in the team and he's a mortgage broker. So far we are having a great ROI using Facebook, Youtube and Adwords.

Now, I'm looking to hit the real estate investors as new clients for my mortgage broker because I know most of them have plenty of doors and they always flip deals, buy new rental proprieties and sell proprieties which we can refer to our real estate JVs.

We just had a client recently that refinanced a few of his rental buildings with our team and it was a $45,000 commission for the same amount of work than a normal house.

That's one of the main reason I want to focus on this market.

So my question is... what kind of value can we provide them in order to win their business ?

We don't want our USP to be like everybody else which is all about the rate they offer.

• I have been thinking about creating or hiring a guru in that niche which we can leverage to give/do a webinar once a week/month to a group of real estate investor's in our area in our office ( we have a big room with a stage ) that could be a plus value that allow us to build relationship with those investors.

• We are also starting a blog/vlog that we are going to promote to these people so we can provide even more value while capturing their info to build a relationship.
We have plenty of ideas that we are taking action on but I would truly appreciate your opinion/thoughts as a real estate investor or even as a member of this forum.

Thanks

Christopher

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Bird dog some deals for them.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Already have calls scheduled with a few of them and that's what I'm doing here :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lleone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 7, 2011
New York
There are a couple of challenges with the webinar/training approach. I agree with the comment on joining communities like www.BiggerPockets.com. Start contributing or answering questions on the forums there. You will get a lot more exposure than you think doing that. The key is too be active and helpful (rather that "salesy"). In addition, find out the local REIA in your area and become a speaker or establish a relationship with them (www.Nationalreia.com) to find a group near you.

The challenge you have with webinars is attracting "real" investors. What I mean by that is that many people who go to many of the webinars have no money and wouldn't qualify for a mortgage in any case. You want "real" investors. If you want to think out of the box, pull property records of home sales in the last year or two and try to identify those purchased by flippers (e.g. LLC's) and start building relationships with them. The more experienced guys can work through Freddie/Fannie (e.g. apartment buildings) and get unsecured loans. That opens them up to more investing and more deals. The more you can get closer to the actual active investors, the better.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics