The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How bad do you want it? Enough to go "all in?"

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How bad do you want it? Enough to go "all in?"

goingforit.jpg

One of the biggest decisions I made in my life was one that had nothing to do with business, money, or the internet. It was one that changed my life forever. It was my choice to move from Chicago to Arizona. While a difficult choice in logistics, it was simple to make in spirit.

That simple decision changed everything. My outlook. My motivation. My mind. My circle of friends. My metamorphosis from young adult to adult. Elimination of distractions. I went all in. For you energy/law of attraction fans, living in the right place can allow you to resonate at the right frequency which fosters the art of getting things done. I can't explain this. It just FEELS right. Some of you who have made moves, will know exactly what I'm talking about.

I see a lot of people here complaining about where they live. They hate it. They hate the weather. They hate the people. They hate the available jobs. They hate the city.

And yet, despite all the things they hate about where they live, they continue to live there.

WTF is wrong with you? Why stay? Here's why: Fear. Comfort. Security. My lease. My mortgage. My job. My family. My this. My that. Blah blah blah. It's always some excuse, usually, one that holds zero legitimacy.

If you don't like where you live, you have the power to MOVE.

The only thing stopping you, is you and the weak narrative you keep telling yourself. What's stopping you is your preference for comfort and security over the daring unknown. Your dreams ask you to make bold moves. Staying put and status quo is not BOLD, it's more of the same mediocrity.

I moved to AZ with $900 and a car that didn't have a functional transmission. I shacked up in a studio apartment. I was willing to wash dishes, flip burgers, and drive cabs. I didn't care.

Moving to Arizona and succeeding was MORE IMPORTANT to me than anything. I wanted it BAD. I wanted it more than being "comfortable" in an OK job that was safe and secure.

Until the pain of living in your current location exceeds the perceived pain of your "all in" move to somewhere new, you will never make the move. The fact is, I'd rather live in Arizona and flip burgers than live in Chicago making $50K/year at some mid-level job. I wanted it THAT BAD.

Question is, how bad do YOU want it? Enough to do what others won't? If not, you're falling in line with the crowd. Fastlaners step away from the crowd.

For all of you thinking about moving to somewhere new, just f*cking do it. The decision is really simple. Don't fear the logistics -- you will figure it out. Step back and stop listening to the BS excuses and faux narratives that you keep telling yourself-- they're lies designed to keep you "safe and secure".

In order to progress to a greater existence, stop the lying and start the living.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
Moved to Albuquerque with less than $100 to my name.
Went all in and now I'm in one of the best positions of my life.

When you want it more than you want to breathe, you shall succeed. Maybe not tonight nor tomorrow, but you WILL.
4RCt1.jpg

I can read people's dis-beliefs when I read the forum. It bugs me, because they do not realize their true potential.
0 F***s Given, go and get what you fricken deserve.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Having just moved to the Phoenix area just a few days ago this post resonated with me more than you know. The logistics seem to work against us but this is something we wanted and wanted bad. It has not been a smooth transition by any means but we're committed to making this work.

It just FEELS right.

Yes, it just FEELS right. I can't explain it any better than that. We already know without a doubt that this is one of the best decisions we have ever made.

Why stay? Here's why: Fear. Comfort. Security. My lease. My mortgage. My job. My family. My this. My that. Blah blah blah. It's always some excuse, usually, one that holds zero legitimacy.

We had many "reasons" to stay in Indy. The biggest one was our 6 year old grandson. We will miss dearly but all the more reason to acquire success here so we can visit him anytime. (I can't express strongly enough how difficult it was for us to 'leave' him.)

I moved to AZ with $900 and a car that didn't have a functional transmission. I shacked up in a studio apartment. I was willing to wash dishes, flip burgers, and drive cabs. I didn't care.

Haha, sounds familiar.

For all of you thinking about moving to somewhere new, just f*cking do it. The decision is really simple. Don't fear the logistics -- you will figure it out. Step back and stop listening to the BS excuses and faux narratives that you keep telling yourself-- they're lies designed to keep you "safe and secure".

This ^

McNandez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jan 3, 2013
Wow, seeing this post blew my mind - as I was leaving the house this morning I thought about how grateful I am for my current place.

Granted, my move wasn't as drastic as many of yours (about two cities over), but it changed literally everything from my weight to my mindset. It showed me who my real friends were, and gave me enough peace and quiet to sit down and make a plan for myself. I don't believe it was a coincidence that I discovered TMF shortly after getting settled.

Had I encountered it when I was still in my old place, surrounded by event-obsessed wannabes and having to watch my back every time I went out when I wasn't stepping over people passed out on the sidewalk, I doubt I would've had the energy to apply it, no matter how much its truths resonated with me.

My excuses for staying in my place as long as I did ran from "but it's super cheap!" (despite the cost of low productivity and depression due to the constant noise and threat of violence) to "but my partner doesn't want to move!" (despite never actually asking her if she still liked it there); for some reason it took every ounce of guts for me to sit her down and say "I can't live here anymore, we're moving by August, here's how much we need to save to make it happen."

I totally admire those of you who pack up and leave when you know it's the right thing to do.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Thank you MJ. This was perfect timing and exactly what I needed to hear.

I've tried to move to LA 4 times in the last 5 years and always stayed back in rainy Washington. This past year I've started to realize I have hidden ghosts at every street corner, every park, every neighborhood, every bar, and they're inescapable. I've had so many bridges burned here, that it almost feels like half my energy goes to neutralizing the negative energy around me.

My lease was up September 31st and I'm currently on month to month. I've been debating on whether I should pull the trigger and move someplace new and I think that answer is I have to. I've always wanted to, but I think now I have no doubt in my mind that it's what I need to do.

I used to want hour long commutes every 5 miles and to pay 10x the amount to the government to run my business, but I've grown up a little and no longer desire to live in California haha. My next choice ironically and independently is actually Scottsdale. I have a friend who wants to move to a suburb outside of Houston, so that's my next option.

Any and all advice from the forum would be greatly appreciated!

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
I moved to Scottsdale a year ago and embarked on my venture earlier this year, dropped out of college last month and have not looked back ever since...

Maybe there's something in this Arizona water, MJ!! ;)

Breaking Free

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Aug 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I moved to Scottsdale a year ago and embarked on my venture earlier this year, dropped out of college last month and have not looked back ever since...

Maybe there's something in this Arizona water, MJ!! ;)

Ummm, no one drinks the water here... unless it's heavily filtered ;)

Joking aside, there's something about Arizona. When I lived in Washington, everything felt the same. But here, I can drive for a couple hours and feel like I'm in a different part of the country. It's great for recharging when you need that fix, and something about being here that makes you want to do better.

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Joking aside, there's something about Arizona. When I lived in Washington, everything felt the same. But here, I can drive for a couple hours and feel like I'm in a different part of the country. It's great for recharging when you need that fix, and something about being here that makes you want to do better.

ANNND it's only a few hours away from Vegas. Perfect for going to conventions!

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
There is definitely something to moving to a new place. For years I aspired to reach levels of success unthinkable by my family and friends I've known for years. Besides being hard enough learning how to think and act like a successful person, it's hard to go against the social and economic currents that you've known all your life. And five months straight each year of cold and grey surely wasn't helping either!

I took a leap and moved to Southern California. I love the weather and the beach. There are a lot of people with a lot of money, or at least the appearance of being wealthy. Much much more than I had ever seen before! It really opened my mind to the possibilities of what I could do and have if I invest my time and abilities in the right things!

I started meeting wealthy people and quickly realized they had a very different perspective about time and money than the poor people I grew up around. I have not yet reached a high level of success, but am now making progress after years of little to no progress at all!

Do it!

Nosferatu

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Mar 7, 2013
Long Island, New York
Ah, another great post MJ.

I know exactly what you mean. The "feeling" of knowing what's right, even though your mind is constantly reminding you of lifes insecurities. I've made so many transitions this year, i kicked my fear in the a$$ and locked it outside. I'm F*cking fearless now. I don't have the words to express the amount of gratitude i have for the change in mindset you've given me through the TMF and everyone on this forum. Everyone in my circle notices it, I'm definitely a different person now from who i was a year and some change ago.

Many switches have been turned this year for me Including:

- A New more rewarding, less stressful, higher paying job that coincides with my goals of building my very own fastlane vehicle
(literally quit a bullshit job, and as it turns out i have a lot of skills that are pretty valuable in the marketplace!)
- Way less overhead, cutting out the fat in terms of getting rid of parasitic debt for good
- Started my own brand and ecommerce store with awesome margins
- Made multiple JVs with people for revshare on certain projects
- A lot more free time to enjoy, and way less stress
- Turned from consumer mindset, to producer mindset

I credit you, and everyone here on TMF Forums for this. ( well, i did some work too) :)

By this time next year, my goal is to make leaps and bounds of where i currently am. But i know i'm only going to get there by consistent and persistent action.

To everyone else reading, kick your fear in the a$$ and make moves!

G

Guest12120

I have to say the move to the US was definitely the most important decisions of my life.

Early in 2005 I received the right to reside in the US (through a Green Card lottery). I didn't really have to leave Poland but couldn't pass up on the opportunity. I decided not to take any money from my parents, sold my laptop, bought a one way plane ticket and with $500 in my pocket moved to Florida. Moving is not as hard is you thing.

If I managed to do it without any money, family or connections so can you.

I only wish I had the mindset I have now when I first moved here.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Remember, your comfort zone is just an imaginary web of subconscious implicit expectations, limitations, possibilities and beliefs that are completely wrong and not based on reality or true capabilities and possibilities. When you are comfortable, you are not growing or reaching your goals plain and simple. You will know you are challenging and expanding your comfort zone when you feel a distinct kind of uncertainty and resistance towards mental entropy and mental equilibrium; the need for things to stay the same.

Make reality your comfort zone and the possibilities are endless. There will always be a journey and life will be exciting.

Keep yourself in your comfort zone and you will never experience what life really has to offer. Keep yourself in your comfort zone and the only thing you will experience is what your fears have to offer: paralyzing inaction and criminal betrayal of your own life. Keep yourself in your comfort zone and you will never experience anything better than your best past experience. Your comfort zone will be no different than a prison cell.

What helped me get out of my comfort zone was embracing and falling in love with the intrinsic uncertainty of life and reality instead of fearing it and loathing it. The essence of life is the unknown and the challenging. The essence of life is uncertainty. And this is a good thing. This is where all of feelings of excitement come from. Once you do this, it becomes a POWERFUL motivator for action and behavior instead of choking on your own fear behind closed doors. There is a whole world out there, don't be afraid to be yourself, speak up or move across the country or take a plunge. There is tremendous richness within you that is begging to be expressed and there is tremendous richness out there in life waiting to be experienced. Do it.

rogen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 27, 2013
-
All I need is just 300$ a month.. I left high school (all in, let's go! No time for school) I'm currently developing video game that should bring me at least 2k to bootstrap me and open a gate to Gdansk, when I will be there I will figure something,
I was reading revenue reports of indie developers, and really I've seen "low quality games" making from 2k to 6k, I can do this

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
Great post, amazing timing.

I've been thinking about moving quite a bit lately. Problem for me is:

I don't know where to move. I know it would greatly benefit me, especially because of the hidden ghosts thing dknise mentioned, but I really do not know a destination to move to. Being German I lived in a few different cities in Germany, but for me there was no real noticeable difference between them. I can feel that it's limiting me, but I do not want to move for the sake of moving. I think my next time moving should be something that offers an upgrade experience wise, like building something big, being part of an amazing team, something like this, but I'm not sure where to look for this to be honest. Feels like I am stuck and that bothers me quite a lot.

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
You may need to travel to a few places that are quite different from what you've experienced, to see how they make you feel, before you can decide on a place to relocate to. It's hard to know what the best environment for you will be without actually experiencing it.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I'll jump on board - Drove 2,500 miles from the East Coast to Phoenix with $250 and never looked back. The worst case scenario that you picture in your mind never happens.

And yeah, don't drink the water here. I've been here 18 months and have not once drank tap water.

PopEmersen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 2, 2011
Atlanta, GA, US
In 2004 after graduating I moved from Virginia to Los Angeles. I put only the ish I needed (Computer and clothes) in my 1994 Teal Blue Eagle Summit and drove across the country never looking back. Took 3 days but it was worth it. I had no job and was sharing a studio apt with one of my college buddies. I was 24 and just living, trying to get in the music industry. We were homeless for like a month, didn't really affect us. The power of youth LOL.

After 6 months, didn't like LA, I again put only the ish I needed in my 1994 Teal Blue Eagle Summit and drove across country to Atlanta, never looking back. Took 3 days again. Been here for a while now and I dont regret it at all.

I look back at those decisions and I realized I was all in for a while, I had the spirit for awhile, I was just had too much tunnel vision and only cared about music.

My advice to people my age that complain......shut up and go get it.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
Great post MJ and everyone else.

To anyone reading this for inspiration. The biggest take away I would say is DO SOMETHING! If you're not stretching beyond your reach you can never grow and achieve anything.

Moving can mean from one house to another, one state to another, moving from your comfortable job to an uncomfortable start up, or just moving your mindset.

If you're happy where you are then travel to another country for a few weeks (it's cheaper than you think to fly around the world) and it will open your eyes. Take chances and opportunities (well calculated of course) and see what happens!

I hate to include my own story but it's the only frame of reference I have. While I was in college. I was comfortable, comfortable taking classes, doing well, promising myself that I'd find a comfortable job, a comfortable house, and a comfortable income....one day. Then a friend of mine told me she was traveling to Japan to visit her finance I had some money (not a ton) and offered to go along so she wouldn't be alone on the trip. Once we got there we parted ways. For the first time in my life, I was out of my comfort zone, I was in a country I barely spoke any of the native language (I studied as much as I could within the 5 months before the trip) I didn't know anyone or anything (just enough to respect their customs). So for a month I just traveled throughout that wonderful country. I met people from all over the world and tagged along to different locations with new friends and unfamiliar situations. Even had the opportunity to sit down with a survivor of the Hiroshima a-bomb and hear his story and many others. Ended up meeting a great woman who was a foreign ambassador (fastlaner, spoke 5 languages, real estate all over the world, etc) , she offered for me to stay with her when I was in Tokyo. So I did! In her penthouse apartment no less. She taught me a lot during my short visit. To bring a long story to a short close. On the flight back, as I looked out the window leaving Japan, I had the realization that I was in fact, not the same person who arrived just a month before. I had grown, it's hard to explain, but it was at that moment I realized I could do anything I wanted to, as long as I went out and did it.

I ditched the idea of a comfortable job, comfortable life, and started my journey for an EXTRAORDINARY LIFE. You can too. Just do something!

Sir Ingenious

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2012
The Lord doesn't bless those who doesn't help themselves.

As a believer of magic, I gotta say that lot of magic happens when you commit to things. And things just 'happen' because you can see it happening. You can't describe it but you just accept it as is. And so the universe just waits for you to make a move, so it can work with you. A lot of people are just too timid and stay right where they are at, which is inside the comfort zone.

Get rich or die trying.

And 'rich' has many sources, not just in terms of money either.

raynoldcj

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 13, 2013
North Borneo
Question is, how bad do YOU want it? Enough to do what others won't? If not, you're falling in line with the crowd. Fastlaners step away from the crowd.

I'm full time teacher, and in Malaysia it's quite a good career and very secure. As a "fastlane student", I wanted to build my own e-commerce business but the progress is very slow. Maybe I don't want it bad enough like what MJ said. I must want it bad enough to change my ride from a slow lane to a faaast one. Thanks MJ.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I've been all in since I sold my Mustang back in August, along with everything else I didn't really need (Fender and Ibanez guitars and Marshall stack) and moved in with the girlfriend to make both of our lives easier and more consolidated. Not only am I beginning to reap the rewards, but I know for a FACT that without having the "all in" attitude I would have never pushed myself to this level. Has I not taken the plunge a little more than 6 months ago to quit my job and just "wing it" at what I was already skilled at with $10k backing me I would have never gotten to that point. Had I not read TMF the year prior and begun planning and enriching my knowledgebase and skills for all of that time up to that point I would still be out in the elements cleaning gutters, fixing roofs, and risking my life day after day.

I am proud to say that because of taking risks, and putting everything on the line, I am a much more capable individual who can get shit F*cking done. One phrase that I do not use is, I can't. If it is within the realm of physics and there is a slim possibility that I can pull through, I will. Whatever it takes, I will succeed. There is no doubt in my mind, and I'll be sure to reinforce that fact to all of those around me.

Make it happen.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've been all in since I sold my Mustang back in August, along with everything else I didn't really need

A sure sign of "all-inness"... It shows your long term vision has become more important over short-term distractions and gratifications.

joocenasty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Oct 30, 2013
MJ, thanks for the advice. While im still living at home now, I want to move to san francisco or NYC this upcoming year. Ill be selling my hummer once I get to one of these places for some room to breathe living wise. After that Ill be living in the ghetto with a mattress, a computer and a dream. I really needed to hear something like this

on a side note F*ck college Its been the biggest waste of my life, except for the calculus :coolgleamA:

Vagabond 007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 1, 2011
Philly Suburbs
Some great stories, guys. Love them!

I recently told my gf I'm getting a place in FL (sister and her kids live there, and my parents are moving there in about 2 years) in the future when I can afford an extra place. I don't hate where I live, but I do want a place in FL so I can go there a few times a year.

fordshimus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 8, 2012
Tokyo
stumbled upon this motivational video 2 weeks ago, and I want to share it with you guys:coolgleamA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

we all know getting into fastlane ain't easy. it's full of pain and struggle, but if we keep moving forward(goes double for me! slept for long hours yesterday) I'm sure we'll see each other at the top one day :)

D

DeletedUser2

when I wanted something so bad, I would give myself NO outs, NO excuses, I would back myself into a corner, so there was NOTHING but forward.

here is kinda an extreme example from my life, but it was by no means the only time I did something like this.

ALASKA 1991.

I was in Idaho, realizing I didn't belong in school.
when a childhood friend came to my house. He had just gotten back from alaska, where he worked in a cannery, shucking fish all day. terrible hours, horrible work, BUT he had 1 story that caught my attention. to this day I can still hear it.

He told me about 1 day he got to leave the cannery for a day of fishing, on a local boat. and the description of the landscape, the descriptions of seeing pods of whales in the oceans, everything he described had such a wonderment to it that in that moment I decided I was going to alaska, to see what it was like up there.

2 months later, I had a backpack, and a little bit of money. I hitched hiked from pocatello to Bellingham Washington, to catch the ferry. 3 days latter, I set foot in Wrangle Alaska, (because thats how far my little money could take me) with the intent of going fishing on a fishing boat and NOT working in a cannery.

So on a misty morning, I found myself as a young man in Alaska witn 10 bucks in my pocket, 2 tarps, and a sleeping bag. (not even a tent.)

I went to the store, bought a jar of jelly, a jar of peanut butter, and a loaf of bread. and started asking where I could camp.
7 miles out side of town was a place i could camp.

so I walked out there, and setup camp. opened my jars, and made lunch.

I left the jars open, and sitting on a stump. while I ate, and thought, about what to do next.
The wind was cool, the clouds, tore like cotton candy across the fuzzy mountains across the ocean. hiding the tops in scattered bits of clouds.

there was a creek near me, that ran down from the mountains at my back, and emptied into the ocean.
and there was a bear sniffing my peanut butter jar....

a bear...
yep

one of those.
about 4 fee from me was a huge bear sniffing my jar of jelly and jar of peanut butter, that I had left open, on a Huge stump....

well, since that was my last food, and my last money, and I was only 19, I determined that No bear was going to eat my last food.

so i walked up to the stump, (on the opposite side of the bear) and grabbed my jar of jelly, my jar of peanut butter, and my loaf of bread, and backed away slowly.....

lucky for me salmon was in season, and the river besides the campsite was FULL of fish.
so the bear sniffed at me a little, and then went to get some fish.

Even after that, I was determined to keep going.

I spent the next 2 weeks walking the docks, and started asking fishing captains if they needed help.
finally someone took me in, and I was on a fishing boat. (no cannery for me) and I went out fishing.

The story from there goes on for years. but it was the start of learning that if i wanted something, nothing could stop me. I just pushed past all resistance, past Bears, Past being broke, Past sleeping in the wood in a rain storm, night after night, with only 2 tarps.
past all the naysayers, and all the What Ifs in my head. I put myself in a position that I only could go forward. only could succeed. there was no other option.

When I hear people say, well I have a back up plan, I just think to myself, then your not really committed enough to go all in. your kinda sorta "hoping" it will work.

when I do things, there is no other option but for it to work.

THATS where I start.
everything else, is just make believe.

Good luck. Go for it, cause your going to be dead some day, and only you will have lost out on a great life, if you dont take it.

Z

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Go for it, cause your going to be dead some day, and only you will have lost out on a great life, if you dont take it.

The other day I was out with someone and they asked "Hey, how we doin' on time?"

I replied: "We've got 60 years left, let's go."

Also, thanks for the bear story, I laughed my a$$ off.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.