The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi! I was almost Dunkacinno...

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Hi Everyone! - I'm Bellini. Sorry for the un-original handle name. ha. I was going to use Dunkacinno, but I was afraid that those less informed would think I was referring to Dunkin Donuts, when actually I was paying homage to Al Pacino :)

I know this is male dominated forum, but I am looking forward to learning from some of you. I have been in the Beauty / Fashion Industry in one way or another for years, and I am just starting my work on designing some related products.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hi Everyone! - I'm Deanna. Sorry for the un-original handle name. ha. I was going to use Dunkacinno, but I was afraid that those less informed would think I was referring to Dunkin Donuts, when actually I was paying homage to Al Pacino :)

I know this is male dominated forum, but I am looking forward to learning from some of you. I have been in the Beauty / Fashion Industry in one way or another for years, and I just starting my work on designing some related products.
This is not a male dominated forum. Some of the younger guy's just think it is. :)
We have some great gals here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...