The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Everybody!

JasonST

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm Jason and recently registered in this beautiful forum.

I'm reading just the book and find it very enlightening, besides that I am also studying the marketing so I can share things I've learned and especially put into practice.

I hope to participate on the forum much and I thank you for this great service.

See you soon

J

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JasonST

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 23, 2015
Hi Damage, thanks, I come from Italy, I'm improving my English, I studied two months in England and I'm trying to talk with my international friends every day, for me it is a great pleasure to talk about a subject that fascinates me, is a great fortune ;)

JasonST

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 23, 2015
Welcome to the forum.

Which part of marketing interests you most?
Hi Semmy, thank you for welcome!

I am studying a sales system in general and say that what I'm focusing mainly, is the copywriting because I believe that without effective communication we can not Sell also I am very interest to persuasive communication and psychology. ;)

Everything I try to practice it in company where I work.

Semmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2014
Canary Islands, Spain
Communication skills are important. Online its important however to locate and attract the right buyers
as well - a well written sales letter or marketing material does do any good if it is not seen by the right people.

And while you study, why not create your own inexpensive system (like a landing page, a website promoting
an affiliate offer) and show to yourself if the principles that you learn are really valid. Contact me in private
if you like for additional feedback.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...