The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey, what's your problem?!?!?!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Nate-NewVenture

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 31, 2014
Lomita, CA
All Capitalists and potential Capitalists,

First off, I am a newb to the Entrepreneurial arena. This is one exciting roller coaster. I've been doing so much research my notebook and business plan brainstorming Sterno looks like a horror story. Anyways, on to the meat of the thread.

I'd like to ask all of you a question: What are the top 3 problems associated with starting your own company? Now I know the basic creaky bridge to cross:

1. How do I gain traction to attract investors/customers?
2. How do I legally guard personal assets when going down this road?
3. Excetara, excetara....

What I really want is the not so known problems that I may encounter and potentially plan for when starting the engines. I would really appreciate any detailed info on what process you've done (or even plan to do), without specifics of course, and I'm sure this could be a great sticky thread for all future Entrepreneurs coming to this great Forum/Community.

Sincerely,
Nate-NewVenture

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

First off, I am a newb to the Entrepreneurial arena. This is one exciting roller coaster. I've been doing so much research my notebook and business plan brainstorming Sterno looks like a horror story. Anyways, on to the meat of the thread.

I'd like to ask all of you a question: What are the top 3 problems associated with starting your own company? Now I know the basic creaky bridge to cross:

What I really want is the not so known problems that I may encounter and potentially plan for when starting the engines. I would really appreciate any detailed info on what process you've done (or even plan to do), without specifics of course, and I'm sure this could be a great sticky thread for all future Entrepreneurs coming to this great Forum/Community.

Sincerely,
Nate-NewVenture
Instead of asking for something in your first post hows about telling us about yourself.
Start over.

Nate-NewVenture

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 31, 2014
Lomita, CA
Jon.a,

You're absolutely right: cart before the horse. Here goes.

Hello all,

I'm a future business owner with a passion for helping people. My idea has the potential to target all aspects of the business world from the small mom/pop shops to the next Apple and Google. Sounds ambitious? Well, that's what I feel I need to do. Shoot for the Moon and see where things go.

I'm sure my story is a tale older than time but isn't that where all great companies start? Now I'm not ignorant in the fact that 96% of start-ups fail. I also know that of those 4%, if they didn't try, we wouldn't have the innovations we have today.

I'm just trying to change the world in a way that is positive, collaborative, and in a sustainable way. Here's to hoping!

What I would like to gain here is to connect with like minded people, bounce ideas off a collective group, and maybe make some great friends along the way.

Let's get this party started!

\000/,
Nate-NewVentures

Sincerely,
Nate-NewVenture

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.