The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help select the winning logo

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
I am running a logo design contest: Design a Corporate Logo for an Australian Bookkeeping Start Up Company.

We have narrowed the contest entries down to 8 final submissions and are now seeking feedback from people on what they think of the designs.

If you could visit the poll link below and rate each design entry and let them know what you think by leaving a comment that would be great.

The link to the poll is: https://www.freelancer.com/contest/poll-OTQwNTQ6MQ==

Kind Regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spacecake

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Apr 5, 2014
London - UK
I am not a designer but I have friends in the design industry and I do not like the way the industry is being treated by some business owners. Designers are business owners themselves who pay bills from selling their expertise. Running a contest to get a logo is gross disrespect to them, and to you as well, because you end up getting what you paid for e.g college students stealing work from other designers and presenting it as theirs. Professional designers charge 350 - 500 USD as a minimum why do you think they still don't cut down their prices if a competitor charges Five bucks on Fiverr?
Please read this to understand what I mean: https://medium.com/@sachagreif/in-t...d-design-can-make-the-difference-2fdeb90d390a

That said, I think number 21 is really good. I don't know what the company is all about, so I have limited reasons for choosing that.

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2009
Voted! Good luck, and let us know which is actually chosen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
I am not a designer but I have friends in the design industry and I do not like the way the industry is being treated by some business owners. Designers are business owners themselves who pay bills from selling their expertise. Running a contest to get a logo is gross disrespect to them, and to you as well, because you end up getting what you paid for e.g college students stealing work from other designers and presenting it as theirs. Professional designers charge 350 - 500 USD as a minimum why do you think they still don't cut down their prices if a competitor charges Five bucks on Fiverr?
Please read this to understand what I mean: https://medium.com/@sachagreif/in-t...d-design-can-make-the-difference-2fdeb90d390a

That said, I think number 21 is really good. I don't know what the company is all about, so I have limited reasons for choosing that.

We selected Number 21 as the winner. Thanks for your feedback.

Be water my friend
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
May 17, 2014
O..'.....
Thanks. We selected Number 21 as the winner.
I voted after you selected the winner, Number 21 was my favorite. Nice clean design, the logo is memorable, good choice!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.