The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello World!

Nate-NewVenture

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 31, 2014
Lomita, CA
Hello to all Entrepreneurs and future All Stars of the world,

I'd like to say Hello World! I'm a small fish in a large ocean wanting to make a difference. I've got over 15 years of experience under my belt and it's time I start acting on my true passion: Being my own boss. I've spent the last week sitting on an idea that will change the way we all work with technology to bring our ideas to life. I feel this business will not only give us all a greater chance at success, it will further the growth of our great nations' economy by creating jobs and opportunity.

What I'd like to get out of this membership is to connect with like-minded individuals and entities, bounce ideas off of them, she'd some light on questions I have detailed experience with, and hopefully make some great friends along the way.

Here's to great ideas, great company, and fun times ahead!

\000/,
Nate-NewVenture

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nate-NewVenture

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 31, 2014
Lomita, CA
Hey freelife2014. Glad to meet you. Great handle by the way. I think everyone is trying to be free. It just depends on the individual's definition.

In the immortal words of William Wallace "Freeeeedooooom!".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...