The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Essex, England!

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
Hey guys I'm 23, just read the book and joined up to the forum. I've been researching the entrepreneurial pathway for a while now having becoming completely disillusioned with the 'standard life working plan'. At the moment I'm trying to focus on executing ideas and getting things done whether successful or not as what currently scares me more than anything is becoming that guy who talks about his great plans and never puts his neck on the line. I've got some savings that I can use to experiment with some low cost start-up ideas and have some free time to take advantage of.

Are there any U.K networking events organised through the site? I think the quote "You are the five people you spend the most time with" is fairly relevant to becoming successful and this is really not a life pathway that gains much support from friends or family, well quite the opposite in my experience. Having some like minded people who you can discuss ideas and share experiences with over a few beers sounds like a good idea to me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

camcam

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 19, 2013
UK
Welcome Jimmy, Nice to meet another newbie here from the UK!

Do you have skype or some way we can chat?

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
Welcome Jimmy, Nice to meet another newbie here from the UK!

Do you have skype or some way we can chat?

Hey dude, I just looked back through my old posts and realised I never replied. Sorry fella! I'll PM you my fb

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

camcam

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 19, 2013
UK
Not a problem man,God it's been a while haha.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...