The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Aaron

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself: I'm Aaron. I currently live in Toronto, Canada but I'm British.
While I'm young I want to gain traction fast and gain freedom for the rest of my life whilst not being stuck in a 9-5 job.

I currently attend college and study creative advertising with the ultimate goal of being an art or creative director. However, this is not for me even though (not to toot my own horn) I'm good at it.

This is where I'm from, taken from space...it's the small island north of the major land mass. It's called Jersey Channel Islands.

image.png

TLDR:
  • I'm British but live in Toronto
  • Walnuts seem lazy to me
  • I like rainbows but hate colors
  • I know how to read and write in one language
  • I surf in my free time

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted35442

Hey Aaron. Welcome to the Forums. I'm going to give you the advice I wish I gave myself. Use that time in college to start focusing on a business, you have a lot more time for trial and error since you're not expected to work and are in school. I don't want to be the one to say "drop out" but don't underestimate how good you have it in a sense. The worst waste while getting the foundation down for a business and seeing some cash flow is the issue of working to pay the bills, pay debt, etc. Happy Holidays and Welcome.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hey Aaron. Welcome to the Forums. I'm going to give you the advice I wish I gave myself. Use that time in college to start focusing on a business, you have a lot more time for trial and error since you're not expected to work and are in school. I don't want to be the one to say "drop out" but don't underestimate how good you have it in a sense. The worst waste while getting the foundation down for a business and seeing some cash flow is the issue of working to pay the bills, pay debt, etc. Happy Holidays and Welcome.

Thanks Cyriex!

I'm already running one business, but I personally don't think it's for me and its not very 'fastlane'. I'm about to enter my final semester so I won't be dropping out. Hopefully my next business endeavor will show a bit more success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...