The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone!

Christian949

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 13, 2015
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on here.

My name is Christian. I'm 19 years old. Live in beautiful Southern California. I graduated last year from high school and been attending community college although I had a choice to go to Universities but had to give them up for few reasons and they are actually good.

1. Too expensive - because it is down here.
I was raised in a way that I had to buy things that I want on my own (including iPhone, car.) While I was still in high school I worked for 1 year to earn for the car and whatever I wanted, so I did not have a lot of spending money, everything was going into savings for a car. School zero period at 6:40 through 3:00 pm and then cross country practice until 5 and then work from 5-8 usually 4-5 days a week.

My parents were telling me many times that they will never pay for college or anything and it is true, am was raised that way. As you can see I had to buy everything on my own not even partially that includes car insurance 100$ a month and a phone bill I got a good deal of 30$ on tmobile's plan, since I use a lot of data and the coverage is immaculate here.

2. My parents were telling me many times that they will never pay for college or anything and it is true, am was raised that way. As you can see I had to buy everything on my own not even partially that includes car insurance 100$ a month and a phone bill I got a good deal of 30$ on tmobile's plan, since I use a lot of data and the coverage is immaculate here.

I would not say that my parents are neither poor not very wealthy but they are one of those people that if any of you read a book called "The Millionaire Next Door" - this is how their lifestyle is. For those who have not read it - it is basically they save money and don't live in expensive neighborhoods and they can although they had brand new Ferrari.

Don't know why I'm going on about them. Well, I am new to this forum and just ordered the Fastline book. Can't wait to read it, I did not have time before especially this last semester due to 2 jobs and 7 days a week workday for 5 months until I decided I wanted to change, now I have 1 job and now it feels like I have a lot of time :) . Pretty big change.

Reason why I joined is because I LOVE making money, you can think whatever you want but I'm like moneyholic and I think this book and forum can guide, help me through my things that I am about to start. My goal is to never work for anyone, be my own boss.

And this is also one of the reasons I chose community college to transfer later on if it will even be needed in a few years :) . But it's always good to learn.

I don't want to work my whole life at all, I mean that's all we want but this doesn't just happen but I will be starting to try just need more motivation which I hope I will gain from here and the book.

Oh and yes I want to go into online business - no ecommerce. I worked whole semester at ecommerce company and I'd say I did not have fun, this is not the job for me. Therefore I want some kind of services.

Oh man I can go on and on but need to go to work now (typical hour pay job).

Thank you for reading and I can write up some more if you guys want to hear more of what is going on or more detailed about something just let me know. Have a great day/night!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...