The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has anyone ever made a sell sheet?

MadStacks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 31, 2015
So I recently listened to a Podcast with Stephen Key about how he licenses his products.

I have an idea that I think would be perfect to license and I was wondering if anyone has any experience making sell sheets.

I'm sure I can hire someone to do it, but I want to hear some of your guys' experience.

Also when I'm actually sending emails out to companies, should I send them one at a time or send them all at once?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest3722A

So I recently listened to a Podcast with Stephen Key about how he licenses his products.

I have an idea that I think would be perfect to license and I was wondering if anyone has any experience making sell sheets.

I'm sure I can hire someone to do it, but I want to hear some of your guys' experience.

Also when I'm actually sending emails out to companies, should I send them one at a time or send them all at once?
inventright.com has a ton of helpful stuff and you'll find sell sheet info and answers to most questions in their success story interviews

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Read his book, well worth it even though as you can imagine it does repeat itself a lot and what is in the talks he does

Call the company, then email the sell sheet if they are interested, don't just send them a sell sheet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.