The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get started, take action, learn something new

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Ron Dee

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Dec 22, 2014
Minnesota
One of my main reason for this posts is to grab the attention of someone struggling to get started or thinking they need a master plan/extraordinary idea before taking any action. Just start today. There won't really be anything new or groundbreaking in my thread that hasn't already been said. Just trying to solidify the importance of getting started and learning something new each day.

7 months ago before my first craigslist flip if you told me within 7 months I would have $12,000 in sales I probably would have laughed.

Currently I am working a slowlane job in Healthcare. The pay is decent considering I have very few monthly expenses. Was motivated to make changes and ramp up my value/income.

I was buying and selling on Craigslist for a few months making money flipping. I bought many different items. I came across 150 of the same item and quickly sold them. I liked the idea of dealing with the same product and customers. I began importing a few different items. By selling online I was eliminating running all over town sourcing and selling also saving tons of time but still providing products customers wanted.

Once I found a product that was selling well I stopped flipping on CL and stopped looking at other products to import. I was/am focusing all my time to perfect my listings, copy, adwords campaign , and website, fulfillment for this product then I will replicate for another product down the road. Yes at the beginning I could have been making more flipping but it involves much more time running around town and it's only a one time profit.

A funny thing happened once I started making all these small but productive steps each day. More and more opportunities started to snowball and come my way. Not only have sales kept climbing but other business have reached out with strong interest in using/selling my product.

Thinking back I have learned so much over the past months from this forum. Grumpycats $10,000 flipping post is what got me motivated to get something going.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
[QUOTE="Ron Dee, post: 490741, member: 28238"

A funny thing happened once I started making all these small but productive steps each day. More and more opportunities started to snowball and come my way. Not only have sales kept climbing but other business have reached out with strong interest in using/selling my product.

Thinking back I have learned so much over the past months from this forum. Grumpycats $10,000 flipping post is what got me motivated to get something going.[/QUOTE]

This truly is what it's all about. As much as people like to write about the overnight successes there isn't any such thing.... there have been years of struggle and grinding getting there.

Ben Newman said it perfectly when he said "99% of people are waiting for greatness to go on sale". The majority of those who fail do so because they tried to shortcut the journey to success. It is long for a reason. You need to travel through the obstacles on the way to get moving forward and keep growing. It's exactly what you've done starting with flipping on Craigslist then as you learnt and refined that part scaling up to the next level

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.