The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get $150/month IMGrind Forum membership, for FREE!

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
A little something-something all you Fastlaners interested in online are going to like.

Here is your own personal GOLD-MINE of how-tos, unlimited resources on how to make money online, and the connections that will rock your world.

I've been paying $150/month just to take a whiff of what these guys are cooking at that forum, and it smells pretty damn good.

If I were looking to get into Internet Marketing, I'd give up sleep and soak up everything there is to offer here like a sponge. (Which I have been, ;) lol.)

So here it is.

Ruck at IMGrind just posted this:

Hey Grinders!

I hope all is well in your part of the world today. Just a quick video announcement below that Ryan and I have decided to open the IMGrind forums up without requiring a subscription going forward. There’s a lot of reasons why we are doing this, which I explain below. Any questions, hit me in the comments below. Thanks for all the support of the years Grinders! :)

The forum will be open to register on Thursday, May 1st. In the video I said June 1st but I was informed here in the office, I missed a month. It’s this Thursday, May 1st.

EXECUTE AND ENJOY!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, almost shocking how much value this guy is prepared to provide.

He already provided plenty when the forums were paid. He has the best guides I've seen, IMO. I learnt a lot from them guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
He already provided plenty when the forums were paid. He has the best guides I've seen, IMO. I learnt a lot from them guys.

Yeah, that's what I'm referring to, making it free is just the icing on the cake. I'd gladly pay $300/mo and still be getting the better end of the deal.
Ryan also, another great guy

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
How does IMGrind compare to STM?

Value-wise Both are good, but as a media-buyer I'd take IMGrind. Just more info on the topic, how-tos, tutorials, and Ruck and Ryan are knee-deep blood,sweat&tear war verterans that bring some serious on-the-frontlines experience to the table.

Not to mention now that its free-ninety nine is alot better than $100/month than STM ;)

Last edited:

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
Hey Silver, I just signed up - Really thankful for you sharing this link... Transfering some serious rep!

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
Maybe we should make a selection of best/favorite posts and link them here?

@Silverhawk851 since you have been there for some time, do you have some must-reads for us?

Cheers

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Thanks as always Silverhawk!

my pleasure ;)

I'd assume so. If it were me I'd have to call up Rogers ...or should I say Robbers Lol

do you have some must-reads for us?

Sure, there is such a wide variety of topics, I can recommend mostly for media-buying.

Here are a few:

Guy goes straight to websites and racks in 700K+:
$712,321.18 Direct Buy Case Study
https://www.imgrind.com/forum/7618-712-321-18-direct-buy-study.html

Why going Direct can be easy and efficient:
5 Advantages To Direct Site Media Buying In Affiliate Marketing
https://www.imgrind.com/forum/6485-5-advantages-direct-site-media-buying-affiliate-marketing.html

What to know when starting up as a Media-Buyer:
Quick Start Guide: Media Buying
https://www.imgrind.com/forum/2962-quick-start-guide-media-buying.html

Guy does his first Direct buy, no profit, but valuable lessons:
Case Study: My 1st Direct Site Buy – Spreading the Music
https://www.imgrind.com/forum/6424-study-1st-direct-site-buy-spreading-music.html

Top affiliates share their knowledge after 10 long years in the game:
After 10 years as a Affiliate, here are my top 10 Mistakes....
https://www.imgrind.com/forum/3562-10-affiliate-top-10-mistakes.html

Hope that helps.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling

Stephanos83

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 17, 2013
United Kingdom
Silver, have you been implementing the stuff in the guides already? I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject, mainly the big picture elements like funnel and back end structures. I haven't actually started to set any of this up. Have you had to use any web-based programming like HTML/CSS or is there a simpler way? Thanks for throwing down the threads you've found most valuable. Cheers!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Hmmm. Tried creating an account yesterday and just received an email stating I was denied membership and my account deleted.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Seems like they've gone the route of heavily pushing towards their own offers/software (though I have heard imobitrax is the shit). Can't even post up follow alongs with offers from other networks? Lol wut. Either way, great share, tons of great info.

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
Hmmm. Tried creating an account yesterday and just received an email stating I was denied membership and my account deleted.

I registered a few hours ago and received the confirmation email a little bit later.
And I filled in only a few words for the required information.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK

Did you give all the info in the required section? Including the Skype username and such? They do seem to want a lot of information, maybe you didn't provide everything they wanted?

You may want to contact them if you are still interested, you may have missed something small.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Maybe we should make a selection of best/favorite posts and link them here?

I just did a binge today on pretty much all of the stickied posts. Not all were gold exactly, but there was plenty there after a bit of sifting. Sadly, I didn't keep good track of the especially useful posts I ran into, but hitting the stickies is a great start.

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013

I read their rules after signing up and they sounded very against having staff from other IM networks, if you mentioned being Fastlane staff maybe they got confused. Pseudonames or false details on sign-up seem a big no no as well.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I registered a few hours ago and received the confirmation email a little bit later.
And I filled in only a few words for the required information.

I got a confirmation email shortly after registering as well.

However, today I received the following email...

Subject: "Account removed from IMGrind Forum!"

"Unfortunately your registration at IMGrind Forum did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
IMGrind Forum"

Did you give all the info in the required section? Including the Skype username and such? They do seem to want a lot of information, maybe you didn't provide everything they wanted?

Yes I gave all required info.

I read their rules after signing up and they sounded very against having staff from other IM networks, if you mentioned being Fastlane staff maybe they got confused. Pseudonames or false details on sign-up seem a big no no as well.

No mention of my involvement in this forum.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Hmm.. maybe they thought your name was a pseudonym? Those aren't allowed. Either way, that is lame. There seems to be a lot of good information on there. :(

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Silver, have you been implementing the stuff in the guides already?

Yeah, testing, testing, testing. No point in all that knowledge if you do don't do it yourself.Not where I want to be but it's coming, I'm setting up 2 campaigns a day, putting down $ and learning.

Have you had to use any web-based programming like HTML/CSS or is there a simpler way?

Don't know how to write a line of code. Haven't needed it so far either, Wordpress is doing me just fine. Check out Step 4 in https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/learnt-copywriting-this-is-the-next-step.51029/

Takes 10 mins to set up a wordpress site, can literally have a world-class website if you put in 3-4 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
@Silverhawk851 :woot::nailbiting:...$100 Rep just sent...

I was going to send you $226 but the limit is $100

Thank you so much bro! I just watched the videos that they have on their sales page for joining... The ones that show what the forum has to offer and the one that shows how to get started right. The getting started content is about a years worth of information! Hahaha...it's just amazing stuff! Thank you again bro! :tiphat:

Berters

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 20, 2013
UK
I was accepted okay using an animal as a username...all my details were real and correct though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.