The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From the heart of Texas

MP_fLEX

Possessed By Fire
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 9, 2014
Austin, TX
Hey there I've been lurking for the past couple a weeks to the point that I've become a glutton for information.
So I've finally decided to introduce myself and tel a bit about myself.

My journey towards the fastlane started in late October of this year when I happened to stumble on a thread in this forum and since then it sparked an interest that has quickly snowballed into an intense desire to succeed into the fastlane.

Soon after my discovery I purchased TMFL
And a couple other recommend books and hunkered down to read in my spare time. Ever since then I've slowly chipped away at my mindset and have tried to shift my outlook from consumer to producer.

So anyways I'm a military veteran, served as an avionics technician and currently working full time as well as going to school.
After some lurking in these forums I've decided to start my venture in eBay sales and have placed several of my first samples and orders after what I felt was adequate market research. I've taken the approach of "jump off the cliff and build the plane on the way down" and I look forward to making this work or at least trade any "wasted" money on valuable learning experience and continue forward.
What I really have in mind after this is starting my own eCommerce website and scaling it to a worldwide level.

It is a blessing to have found this gold mine of information and I look forward to contributing any useful information I learn along the path.

-Alex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MP_fLEX

Possessed By Fire
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 9, 2014
Austin, TX
Thanks, I was in the Marines (VMA-214), stationed in the sunny hell of Yuma AZ.
I got out May 2013 although it seems so far away now. I still miss it sometimes, especially the people.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Welcome, Marine!

Always nice to have a former Misguided Child on the board as well as another central Texan.

Congrats on getting started. That's the way to get going!

MP_fLEX

Possessed By Fire
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 9, 2014
Austin, TX
Yuma yummies lol.
I appreciate the welcome gents and it's good to know there's other Vets out here doing it, time to forward march!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...